• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Early keeper/dynasty advice. We are allowed to keep four. I have Newton and AJ Green which are no brainers. Which two of the following: Bryant, Mike Evans, Cecil Shorts, Ivory, Barnidge, Ajayi, Sims, Ellington, Gore. I'm leaning Bryant and Evans. We can start up to three WRs.

Bryant and Evans. Doesn't matter if it's Dez or Martavis

Early keeper/dynasty advice. We are allowed to keep four. I have Newton and AJ Green which are no brainers. Which two of the following: Bryant, Mike Evans, Cecil Shorts, Ivory, Barnidge, Ajayi, Sims, Ellington, Gore. I'm leaning Bryant and Evans. We can start up to three WRs.

I'm leaning towards those two, as well.

DOWN ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY POINTS?!?!

ODB and Miller had great games, and I still lost by 55.

And in another league, I missed the playoffs by 3 points, the margin of an upset loss I sustained in the final week. Only 4 of 12 teams make it, and I finished 5th with 200 more points scored than 4th.

Fantasy heartbreak.

ODB was huuuge and enough for me to win. Rawls is heartbreaking. Do I go Jujuan Harris? Denard Robinson? Artis-Payne?

I finally dug myself out of dead last, up to 8th in 10 team (all play) league. We have a new leader, and the top 4 teams are within 4.5 games of the leader with 27 to play. Still wide open for them, and will be exciting til week 17. The 5th and 6th place teams are not mathematically eliminated yet, but being 11.5 and 17.5 games back they are unlikely winners.

Playoff Flex needed (I know its early)

James White vs Titans
James Jones @ Raiders
Willie Snead vs Lions

I'm leaning towards White if Blount is out and Snead if he isn't.

ODB was huuuge and enough for me to win. Rawls is heartbreaking. Do I go Jujuan Harris? Denard Robinson? Artis-Payne?

Maybe Shoelace - but it depends on who is out. Harris will have to battle with Bryce Brown, who is a better runner, but has fumble issues.

I love the fantasy focus, but their 'Star Wars interview' today was so fucking dumb.

artis-payne? what are you in like a 30 team league or something

Stewart may be out so it's a potentially solid move.

Lots of chatter that A-P is the starter if Stewart sits because of injury/homefield is locked up.

My fantasy team is sad but I understand.

yea itd be taking a flier that stewart is out. Rawls going down really screwed me. Hoping Denard can at least patch it up for one week

Pick 2 for Flex:
Benjamin at Seahawks
Hurns vs. Falcons
Z. Miller at Vikings
Brown vs. Browns (likely starter at RB)

Would need a real good argument not to start the first two though.

I would start Brown over Benjamin - Johnny Football looked at Hartline and Barnidge before Benjamin, and the Seahawks have given up 1 TD in the last 2 games.

Need Help arranging my WR, TE, and Flex spot.
Currently Starting:
WR1 - Aiken (BAL)
WR2 - Robinson (JAX)
TE - Third Leg Greg (CAR)
FLEX - Barnidge (CLE)

My bench is garbage, but the wild card is that I have Ted Ginn sitting on my bench. Do I throw in Ginn hoping he has another big game or stick with players that supposedly have a higher floor? If Olsen can't go the choice is simple but assuming he is okay what do we think?

Need Help arranging my WR, TE, and Flex spot.
Currently Starting:
WR1 - Aiken (BAL)
WR2 - Robinson (JAX)
TE - Third Leg Greg (CAR)
FLEX - Barnidge (CLE)

My bench is garbage, but the wild card is that I have Ted Ginn sitting on my bench. Do I throw in Ginn hoping he has another big game or stick with players that supposedly have a higher floor? If Olsen can't go the choice is simple but assuming he is okay what do we think?

How has Aiken been doing? I thought he was invisible for a couple weeks?

Honestly I'd probably start Ginn over Aiken either way against the Giants D

Last edited:
Back