• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Need Help arranging my WR, TE, and Flex spot.
Currently Starting:
WR1 - Aiken (BAL)
WR2 - Robinson (JAX)
TE - Third Leg Greg (CAR)
FLEX - Barnidge (CLE)

My bench is garbage, but the wild card is that I have Ted Ginn sitting on my bench. Do I throw in Ginn hoping he has another big game or stick with players that supposedly have a higher floor? If Olsen can't go the choice is simple but assuming he is okay what do we think?

Definitely play Ginn. He's going to get a few deep targets.

Pick 2 for Flex:
Benjamin at Seahawks
Hurns vs. Falcons
Z. Miller at Vikings
Brown vs. Browns (likely starter at RB)

Would need a real good argument not to start the first two though.

Trust your gut on this one. Top-2.

Pick one WR (Yahoo):
Michael Crabtree vs. GB
Jordan Matthews vs. ARI
Ted Ginn @ NYG

I'm leaning towards Crabtree, but last Sunday was really ugly and GB may be peaking.

Pick two WRs and one FLEX (ESPN):
Randall Cobb @ OAK
Tyler Lockett vs. CLE
Julius Thomas vs. ATL
Charcandrick West @ BAL
Denard Robinson vs. ATL
Ted Ginn @ NYG
Jordan Matthews vs. ARI

I'm leaning towards starting Cobb and Lockett at WR with Robinson at FLEX, pending an update on Yeldon. If Yeldon plays, then I'm leaning towards starting Thomas or West at FLEX.

It's playoff time and I have an RB dilemma. Devonta Freeman has been in a bit of a slump lately. Do I put him on the bench this week and start either Matt Forte or Jeremy Hill? Jeremy Hill should get a lot of work with an inexperienced QB starting and Forte has played well lately.

Pick one WR (Yahoo):
Michael Crabtree vs. GB
Jordan Matthews vs. ARI
Ted Ginn @ NYG

I'm leaning towards Crabtree, but last Sunday was really ugly and GB may be peaking.

Pick two WRs and one FLEX (ESPN):
Randall Cobb @ OAK
Tyler Lockett vs. CLE
Julius Thomas vs. ATL
Charcandrick West @ BAL
Denard Robinson vs. ATL
Ted Ginn @ NYG
Jordan Matthews vs. ARI

I'm leaning towards starting Cobb and Lockett at WR with Robinson at FLEX, pending an update on Yeldon. If Yeldon plays, then I'm leaning towards starting Thomas or West at FLEX.

One of y'all has to have an opinion.

Gonna need some early help for my finals match next week - I need 1 RB and 1 Flex from:

Chris Ivory vs Pats
James White @ Jets
Tavon Austin @ Seahawks
James Jones @ Cards
Willie Snead vs Jax
Markus Wheaton @ Ravens

I'm leaning James White ahead of Ivory for my last RB spot, then I can't decide - assuming the Jets will have to throw more, so Ivory may only get 10-12 touches with Powell taking all the passing down snaps. Seeing what Snead does tonight may make me start him. I may be overthinking it.

Up 8.6 with Hightower still going tonight. He has Brees and Megatron.

I'm pretty sure I've got this one in the bag!!1

Another 1st place regular season, another fantasy playoff meltdown.

You would think I would be numb to it by now.

Little help...I'm in my league Championship this week and need RB advice. Due to injuries, the pool of RB's I can choose from is Artis-Payne, Matt Jones, Karlos Williams and Ryan Matthews. Which 2 should I start? Thanks in advance.

Little help...I'm in my league Championship this week and need RB advice. Due to injuries, the pool of RB's I can choose from is Artis-Payne, Matt Jones, Karlos Williams and Ryan Matthews. Which 2 should I start? Thanks in advance.

I'd go Williams and Artist-Payne.

I'm trying to choose between Devonta Freeman, Matt Forte and Charcandrick West for my RB's for my championship, leaning towards the first two, but Freeman struggled 2 weeks ago against the Panthers (4 pts).

Whichever I don't start at RB, I may start instead of Alshon Jeffrey in my Flex. Any thoughts?

I'd go Williams and Artist-Payne.

I'm trying to choose between Devonta Freeman, Matt Forte and Charcandrick West for my RB's for my championship, leaning towards the first two, but Freeman struggled 2 weeks ago against the Panthers (4 pts).

Whichever I don't start at RB, I may start instead of Alshon Jeffrey in my Flex. Any thoughts?

That's a tough one. I have a similar situation and I'm leaning towards Freeman and West. Ware was a relative non-factor last week and I don't think it's going to be an even timeshare this week, either.

I also like Forte @ Tampa Bay for your Flex. He's been good and Cutler has been less than dependable. Ride that wave.

How well do y'all think that CAP is going to do this week vs. ATL. He looked good last week, but I'm on the fence about starting him.

Back