• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

pick 2: Kamar Aiken, TY Hilton, John Brown

Chris Ivory or Danny Woodhead

1 PPR

Woodhead - Ivory has been losing a lot of snaps to Powell in the last few weeks, only way he goes off is if they get a lead and need to grind it out.

Aiken or Ted Ginn? Going for the 'ship on 2 fronts and it's the same decision.

Aiken or Ted Ginn? Going for the 'ship on 2 fronts and it's the same decision.
Ginn. He will either win it for you or lose it for you, but he's got huge upside. I don't think I'm going to sit him again.p

Should I start Osweiler or Cutler at QB?

Also, pick one FLEX:
Julius Thomas v NOLA
Randall Cobb v ARZ
Jordan Matthews v WAS
Denard Robinson v NOLA
Cam Artis-Payne v ATL

(I'm planning on starting West/Freeman at RB, Watkins/Ginn/Lockett at WR, and Olsen at TE.)

Last edited:
Ginn. He will either win it for you or lose it for you, but he's got huge upside. I don't think I'm going to sit him again.p

Ginn is essentially the #1 WR for the highest scoring team in the league with an MVP QB. Definitely start him.

Woodhead - Ivory has been losing a lot of snaps to Powell in the last few weeks, only way he goes off is if they get a lead and need to grind it out.

I did this and he put up a solid fantasy game. Better than what ivory will do unless he gets a TD. Thanks

A. Hurns v. NO
or
G. Tate v. SF

Hurns a little banged up and Tate is on fire, but the SF has been pretty tough on WRs. Leaning Tate to ride the hot hand.

Should I start Osweiler or Cutler at QB?

Also, pick one FLEX:
Julius Thomas v NOLA
Randall Cobb v ARZ
Jordan Matthews v WAS
Denard Robinson v NOLA
Cam Artis-Payne v ATL

(I'm planning on starting West/Freeman at RB, Watkins/Ginn/Lockett at WR, and Olsen at TE.)
Bump

Gurley
Artis-Payne
C West
D Robinson
C Michael

I get to play 2 guys.

No idea which 2.

Then:
Martavis B
Ginn
Baldwin

One of those. Ugh.

CAP will get a lot of carries against ATL. Might not get a ton of yards.

AJ Green or Randall Cobb? Cobb has been subpar this year but no Dalton makes me nervous.

Ouch. Green only had one catch last week.

Back