• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Somehow it feels a lot better getting wrecked in the championship than losing a tight one. Dude had 6 players drop 20+. I had no chance.

Somehow it feels a lot better getting wrecked in the championship than losing a tight one. Dude had 6 players drop 20+. I had no chance.

I hear you. My opponent started Julio, Hightower, Gore, Baldwin and Bortles with solid production from John Brown and Carr. He's projected to hit 154.4.

Also, fuck the Green Bay Packers. Drafting Eddie Lacy and Randall Cobb killed me this year.

Fantasy Football is like groundhog day for me. I have the worst luck. Most of the time near the top in scoring, but something always happens. My team falls apart, I run into opponent's great weeks.

ITT we all complain about our shitty luck in fantasy football

Well, except for me as I just won the 3rd place matchup in my league with my lowest point total of the year. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I love it when a kicker in 13 degree weather swings a fantasy matchup.....serves me right for starting the Pitt defense over the Cardinals defense today. :(

Was up 30 despite playing Martavis and tyrod. And he gets 36 from Blair Walsh and AP. I'm losing 153-147 he's done I have Demarius left to go.

I'm winning our finals by 21. My opponent has Demeryrius Thomas tonight.

I had Aaron Rodgers as my QB in the finals and I started Martavis Bryant. Fortunately for me, my opponent started Big Ben and I had Brandon Marshall.

I'm winning by 12.6 and he's got AJ Green. C'mon Denver secondary!

I could still finish 3rd in my one league thanks to Walsh's mondo kicking performance.

Still to go 24-4 in the regular season and finish 1st in points both years over two years and finish 2nd and 3rd is disappointing.

Last year Luck had his worst combined two games of the year weeks 15 and 16 and this year it was Palmer.

Combine that with finishing 2nd in points in my other league and missing the playoffs and I am pretty salty about the entire fantasy football deal right now.

Was crapping my pants after the first CIN drive but they were able to hold AJ Green to 11.4 so I barely squeaked out a W in the championship hooray!

Yep, my opponent had AJ Green. I was like here we go again. Fortunately, he just had his expected output instead of the usual mondo game that kills me.

My home/pay league's championship came down to last year's winner vs a guy that lucked into a stacked team for the second half of the season.

Came down to Monday night, Reigning Champ had a 17.72 pt lead. Other guy had AJ Green.

Green ended with 16.70 pts.

Tough loss, and hate having a repeat champ, especially from a guy that barely follows sports beyond NCSU and the Panthers.

If you're in a keeper or dynasty league, don't forget to check the waiver wire for dudes like Nelson, Benjamin, and Gordon...just in case.

Just to shake things up Pit League 1 should be a keeper league, allowing one keeper, must be later than the 5th round or free agent.

I like Pit 1 how it is with relegation and such. I'd be open to joining a 20 team boards keeper league. I'd have a tough time going back to 12 team league with deep waivers.

Back