• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

YoungBuck -- Do you get return TDs?

I might lean White and Harris either way. Jones could get in over Harris if not.

--------------------------------------------
Pick my RB2 and Flex:

J. Langford vs Wash, T. Hightower @ TB, J. White @ Hou, D. Bryant @ GB, A. Gates @ KC

50 points and change back. I have Crosby going now. COME ON GB field goals... (fuck you James Starks) Oppo is already done for the week.

I have Brady and White going tonight and ODB, Landry, and Miller going tomorrow night. If those 5 players can't get me 51 points and advancement to the semifinals I'm going to cut a stray kitten right in the chest.

Good thing my team decided to go off a week after I missed the playoffs by 6 points

Lost in playoffs 109-101 against the top seed. Talk about shitty luck:

Cam is my QB and sat out 4th quarter
Blount got hurt in 1st half
Olsen got hurt
My opponent had the Panthers' D today

Damn.

So, I'm winning (won) my match-up after sneaking into the playoffs off of a tie-breaker. I still have Lamar Miller to go tomorrow, but the matchup tab predicts that I have a 95% chance of winning with Miller playing vs. a win if I sit him. Should I sit him? Will there be karmic blow back if I do? Is there a legit possibility that I could lose 5.1 points? HALP

I'm concerned about how Yahoo does their predictions. There's much less than a 5% chance that Miller loses 5.1 fantasy points.

Only up ~5 versus the #2 seed in my money league and he has Landry tomorrow.

Not looking good.

Can't believe Amari Cooper + Brandin Cooks + Mike Evans + Travis Kelce got me a combined 17.60 points. Fucking Cooper with the 0-fer today...I had him out of the lineup but added him back at the last minute thinking there would be no way Austin Sefarian Jenkins or Bilal Powell would outscore him enough to make a difference, even if he was playing against Denver.

As usual, my opponent is having one of his best weeks in the year and beat me by 7. 1st by a wide margin in points against this year. Will miss playoffs being 2nd in total points.

One chance is to back in based on another game, but he is only up 18 with Landry vs Manning/Beckham combo. Maybe this is finally the week Beckham has an off week.

50 points and change back. I have Crosby going now. COME ON GB field goals... (fuck you James Starks) Oppo is already done for the week.

I have Brady and White going tonight and ODB, Landry, and Miller going tomorrow night. If those 5 players can't get me 51 points and advancement to the semifinals I'm going to cut a stray kitten right in the chest.

8.7 points back with ODB, Landry, and Miller going tonight.

Somehow being less than 9 points back with 3 players to go vs a guy that is done is only a 93% favorite. I don't understand you yahoo fantasy football computer.

fuuuu

I finished 2nd (both record and scoring) in a 12 team keeper/auction league. In the QF, I drew the 7 seed who I crushed 147.7-92.6 earlier in the season.

I started Eifert and Rawls & he got a goddamn gem from Eddie Fucking Lacy, who has shit the bed all season, in his flex spot.

I'm down 120 points with Lamar Miller, ODB, and DeVante Parker left. It's all but over and I am sad.

DOWN ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY POINTS?!?!

wait...is this that crazy league that gives like 10 points per carry?

Went into the Sunday night game up 28 with my opponent starting Brady and Blount. Thought I was toast. Now I just need five points from the Giants' kicker tonight to win and advance.

DOWN ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY POINTS?!?!

wait...is this that crazy league that gives like 10 points per carry?

It is inflated compared to regular scoring. 0.2 per completed pass, 0.5 per rushing attempt (so everyone starts a RB in flex), 0.5 PPR.

My average score during the regular season was 142 points. Right now, I'm getting slaughtered 172.9-53.6.

fuuuu

I finished 2nd (both record and scoring) in a 12 team keeper/auction league. In the QF, I drew the 7 seed who I crushed 147.7-92.6 earlier in the season.

I started Eifert and Rawls & he got a goddamn gem from Eddie Fucking Lacy, who has shit the bed all season, in his flex spot.

I'm down 120 points with Lamar Miller, ODB, and DeVante Parker left. It's all but over and I am sad.

this is me as a 2 vs 7. I have won 5 in a row and easily the most points in the last 7 weeks. Had Rawls, dropped Justin Tucker for Prater, had Kelce and Hopkins. I am down a ton with only ODB left, went up against Lacy, Hightower and AJ Green.

Back