• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Jose Reyes DFA'd.

Got 1/$26 left they will have to eat plus whatever is left this year - decent chunk of change for the Rox. Can't imagine they will find anyone to take him.

Werth dropped multiple expletives over the PA system after last night's game. Solid work.

Jose Reyes DFA'd.

Got 1/$26 left they will have to eat plus whatever is left this year - decent chunk of change for the Rox. Can't imagine they will find anyone to take him.

Reyes and Carl Crawford should start a business together.

Nick Pivetta, the pitcher the Phillies got in the Papelbon trade, pitched a complete game shutout against the Nats AA affiliate last night

:wiggle:

Pretty cool name too, av. Not as cool as Mickey Moniak, but not bad at all.

Rusney gets the Allen Craig treatment. On the hook through 2020 for a lot of dough.

One of the most insane stats for a SP I've ever seen is Kershaw's 20/1 K/BB ratio.

What makes it more ridonkulous is that he's a hard thrower with a sick slider.

One of the most insane stats for a SP I've ever seen is Kershaw's 20/1 K/BB ratio.

What makes it more ridonkulous is that he's a hard thrower with a sick slider.

GOAT (maybe, we'll see how the rest of the career plays out).

Kinda saw that coming tonight -- similar to the Oakland L last Monday where they took a big step down in competition.

They'll probably win the next 7 now

Kinda saw that coming tonight -- similar to the Oakland L last Monday where they took a big step down in competition.

They'll probably win the next 7 now

That would be nice. Although this series and yesterday's game kind of skewed stat b/c of a 1 game and 2 game series

Colby Lewis out two months. Joins Darvish and Holland on the DL.

Saw the recent report the Rangers aren't high on Teheran but would really love a situation where he continues pitching well and one of Boston, Texas, LAD, HOU or Pitt go overboard.

Who is your team and what would you like to see them do at the deadline? Let's try to keep the DaDonks Alcantara for Alex Gordon coming off a 6 WAR, pennant winning season speculation to a minimum. Braves fan. Want to move to Vizcaino and leaning I'd rather hold onto Teheran unless there is a near MLB-ready top 15 position prospect coming back.

Colby Lewis out two months. Joins Darvish and Holland on the DL.

Saw the recent report the Rangers aren't high on Teheran but would really love a situation where he continues pitching well and one of Boston, Texas, LAD, HOU or Pitt go overboard.

Who is your team and what would you like to see them do at the deadline? Let's try to keep the DaDonks Alcantara for Alex Gordon coming off a 6 WAR, pennant winning season speculation to a minimum. Braves fan. Want to move to Vizcaino and leaning I'd rather hold onto Teheran unless there is a near MLB-ready top 15 position prospect coming back.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired - but thanks for noticing.

I still really want to see Josh Reddick on the Cubs, its much less likely after getting Cogs, but still possible. Also, Cubs have said Baez is off the table for options, and pretty much any young player on the 25 man right now not named Soler - but are looking for relief help and potentially another OF bat - and no one in the minors is off limits - including Happ and Torres.

Mariners are in a free fall.

Thanks for keeping my interest until the summer tournaments though. Appreciate it, guys.

Mariners are in a free fall.

Thanks for keeping my interest until the summer tournaments though. Appreciate it, guys.

It's only June, dude. Texas will win the division, but everything else is up for grabs.

WC is still in play.

Sawx need a bullpen arm, possibly a starter. Don't really want to trade Moncada, Bentinendi, or Espinoza tho, so limits the return. Could also use a lefty platoon partner Chris Young.

Back