• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Sorry Nats fans.

Last WS wins for remaining teams:

Blue Jays 1993
Dodgers 1988
Indians 1948
Cubs 1908

Indians-Cubs would be a ridiculous series.

"Please, Fregosi, please don't let him face another hitter." My own words still haunt me. Will it never end?

Last edited:
Too bad we still don't have Greinke, but that bum blew us off for an extra 12 million so he could go to Phoenix and languish in the basement the rest of his career. But hey, he got paid.

Whatever happened to Alex Wood? Man, that Braves/Dodgers trade really turned into a shit sandwich for everyone involved.

Whatever happened to Alex Wood? Man, that Braves/Dodgers trade really turned into a shit sandwich for everyone involved.

Still on the Dodgers. Hurt for a large part of the season; came back in September. Didn't make their post-season roster.

Man, the Indians down to Kluber and like their #5 starter. That's crazy.

Things less bloody than Bauer's finger:

Those Saw movies
The elevator scene from The Shining
Blood transfusions

Did Bauer not warm up before the game? With that much blood, hard to imagine it just suddenly opened up after he took the mound.

Did Bauer not warm up before the game? With that much blood, hard to imagine it just suddenly opened up after he took the mound.

Apparently he warmed up and it was fine. Would guess he didn't go full bore.

True dat. I'd bounce my Impala all the way to Believeland to see them bring the Bron-Brons back to earth.

Back