• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Isn't Odor, like, 15?

Isn't Odor, like, 15?

Ya he'll sit for a while, but I love it. Odor just jumped way up my list of favorite Rangers

After watching some more replays Odor nearly took his head off with the throw too

Also how did Pillar not get ejected either? And is kind of a spazzy fighter

Last edited:
After watching the video (it kept freezing on me last night) I have to say, my favorite guy in the whole mess is Adrian Beltre.

fight%20cropped_1463362177272_2289528_ver1.0.jpg

screen-shot-2016-05-15-at-3-32-09-pm.jpg

OH HEY JOSE LET'S JUST HANG OUT OVER HERE.

Link to video

The Rangers had a felon on the mound and a DIFFERENT DUDE committed aggravated assault on the field.

Odubel Herrera is leading the MLB in walk %. He walked 28 times last season. This season he's already up to 21. I have no idea what's going on, but I love him.

ETA: walk bat flip!

NHJFuby.gif

Update: Odubel Herrera has now drawn 29 walks, compared to 28 in all of last year. It is mid May.

How is that a "walk bat flip?" It's what every kid is taught to do when they walk.

How is that a "walk bat flip?" It's what every kid is taught to do when they walk.

Na, it's different. Dude walks like the Bambino hit dingers. That's a walk off base on balls that you are trying to diminish.

Also, what the deuce, no more nerd stats thread? For shame.

After watching some more replays Odor nearly took his head off with the throw too

Also how did Pillar not get ejected either? And is kind of a spazzy fighter

Pillar or Bautista? Neither looked to be very pugilistic.

Last edited:
It was sarcasm. I was not actually serious. I do not consult the Texas Penal Code before posting on the ogboards.

No problem. I figured "100% serious" + Astros fan meant you were serious, because there's been a good number of y'all voicing some serious hate of Odor the past couple days.

Back