• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Kenyan Drake and Shane Vereen are both expected to start if they're available in your leagues and you need RB help this week.

Need Flexy help - I need 1 WR and 1 Flex out of this options:

Watkins vs Cardinals
Snead vs Falcons
Ivory vs Ravens
Shepard vs Redskins
Tavon Austin @ Bucs
Jordan Howard @ Cowgirls

Ive got Snead and Shepard in right now

Still have this quandry - My 4 WR are BMarsh, Watkins, Snead and Shepard - the first 3 all are questionable or out. Ive got BMarsh and Shepard starting right now. Now that Ivory is officially starting, do I plug him into the FLEX over Snead?

Picked up Richard Rogers since Delanie Walker was questionable. Of course he's out, I forgot to make the change, and Rogers has a TD.

Pick two for Flex:
Tate at GB
Sharpe vs. Oakland
Michael vs. SF

Leaning Sharpe and Michael.

James at Philly or Wolford at Tenn at TE? Leaning James, but it's a toss up.

Need 1 for my Flex, standard scoring:

LeSean McCoy vs. Arizona
Isaiah Crowell @ Miami
Spencer Ware vs. NY Jets

Sharpe and Michael was the correct response.

Would y'all start Mark Ingram, Devonta Freeman, Willie Snead, or Tevin Coleman tomorrow?

Horray starting Ryan Fitzpatrick as a fill-in this week. Somehow, I'm still going to most likely win even with negative points from him.

Last edited:
Horray starting Ryan Fitzpatrick as a fill-in this week. Somehow, I'm still going to most likely win even with negative points from him.

Guy in my league lost by .8 because of Fitz's impressive -2.3. He could've started Cutler and won.

Low scoring week in my league bc just about everybody has at least one 20+ pt scorer on their bench. For me, it was Doug Baldwin (26). This was bizarro week. Unless Tamme can get me 12+ tonight, I will finish in last place this week. Oof.
As a Freeman owner, I'll see if role or injury changes anything in Atlanta. Going against the Presidential debate, this might be the lowest rated MNF game in history.

Really need a fantasy RB, with J Stew having glass legs, and Deangelo now worthless. Plenty of WRs.

Who should I try to trade? Dez or J Landry? What RB(s) should I realistically try to get?

Back