• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

squeaky bum time

Up 5 and have Matt Bryant left. He has fatty Ingram. Saints need to throw the ball down the field. Fuck that running game bullshit

Standard: Ingram
PPR: Ingram

Ingram is going to take a giant shit on dv7's fantasy team.

Trade Jarvis Landry to get Latavius Murray. My RBs are Forte and Glass-legs Stewart. Other WR are AJ Green, Dez, T Pryor (looking good!).

Would you do it? The RB by committee thing is scary to me, despite Murray's TDs.

Here's my current team:

20jll3a.jpg

Someone just dropped Sammy Watkins and Tavon Austin is out there.

Should I drop anyone for either of those guys? (Stewart and Gordon specifically). Or should I hold steady.

Trade Jarvis Landry to get Latavius Murray. My RBs are Forte and Glass-legs Stewart. Other WR are AJ Green, Dez, T Pryor (looking good!).

Would you do it? The RB by committee thing is scary to me, despite Murray's TDs.

I would do it.

My team blew up this week. Demarco Murray and Marvin Jones have been great. The Rodgers/Nelson tandem was very nice.

I'd do it I think

As a Devonta Freeman owner Tevin Coleman is killing me tonight

As is the Sanu injury

I'm currently playing Breesus and lost Sanu to an injury

I doubt I hold on to my current 5 point lead

Started Coleman and Freeman both in one league. Seemed unconventional but it's paid off. This Saints defense is historically bad.

That Brees pick 6 was sneakily terrible for me. He loses 2 points but gets more time with the ball while my RB sits.

I had Ingram + 14 vs. Brees coming in. Now I'm up 9 after that Brees to Ingram TD kept me even for now. I feel like Brees is going to pull even. I can't catch a break.

Last edited:
Holy. Fuck.

Freeman's 40+ yard run to ice the game gives me a 0.04 victory. I'm speechless.

FUCK YES

My wife won her matchup by 0.2 thanks to that last completion to Fleener

Thanks to 20+ point performances by Jameis, Evans, Michael, and Ingram, I scored almost as much as I had the first two weeks combined.

Bizarro week ends on MNF. If I told you the Falcons would score 45 pts, how many fantasy points would you think Julio Jones would be worth? Answer: 1 pt in our league. And the Falcons RBC, which normally does nobody any good, scored at RB1 levels for both RB's.

Everybody in my league had 1-2 20+ pt scorers on their bench.

I just traded LeGerrette Blount to get Marvin Jones. My other RBs are pretty good -- Lamar Miller, Christine Michael, Arian Foster (if he returns), J-Stew (if he returns) -- compared to my receivers. Only viable receiver I have now is Mike Evans. I have Golden Tate, who I thought would be the beneficiary of Calvin Johnson's absence, but it's been Jones. Also have Josh Gordon, which is wait and see. I figure Blount's value goes down once Brady returns.

Back