• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

I would. Reliable RB starters are fairly rare. I dropped him in an 8 man league and sweated about doing it.

I would. Reliable RB starters are fairly rare. I dropped him in an 8 man league and sweated about doing it.
With how he played earlier this season and how Howard is playing plus Chicago trying a "hot hand" approach, I'm not sure if when he returns, Langford can be considered a reliable starter. Hold onto him if you need RB depth and there's no better options out there but drop him if you need short-term RB help or help at a different position. He does have some upside but it's a lot less certain than at the beginning of the season.

30tgakg.jpg

Everyone should pick up Ty Montgomery, he's going to score 30 TDs the rest of the season! Yahoo with the crazy screw up.

Help me target a RB1 through trade. Who should I try to give up and who can I reasonably expect to get? 12 team league.

RBs: Forte, J Stewart, Gio, Jordan Howard
WRs: AJ Green, Landry, Dez, Pryor, D Parker, C Beasley

With how he played earlier this season and how Howard is playing plus Chicago trying a "hot hand" approach, I'm not sure if when he returns, Langford can be considered a reliable starter. Hold onto him if you need RB depth and there's no better options out there but drop him if you need short-term RB help or help at a different position. He does have some upside but it's a lot less certain than at the beginning of the season.

that's how I am and with buy weeks its going to be tough to stash him. I dropped powell and booker for short term help so id pretty much be dropping Langford to get one of them back or knile davis

All joking aside, I do expect Ty Montgomery to put up double digit fantasy points this week, especially in PPR leagues with Lacy and Starks both out for GB and Davis just getting their yesterday before their game tomorrow night.

He will get carries and lots of swing pass targets, just like against the Boys last weekend.

I picked him up and him starting him in the flex in both of my leagues bye week hell, HOW BOUT EM, one 0.5 PPR, other not PPR

FFS

Knile Davis made it through waivers in one of my leagues. Someone casually picked him up at 9am and then TRADED him to the Eddie Lacy owner for Andy Dalton.

If only the Lacy owner knew what a waiver claim was...and to add insult to injury, he's carrying two kickers.

All I want is to play in a goddamn league where everyone pays attention and is invested.

We don't even know if Knile Davis has a role! He could just be a backup to Montgomery & this practice squad guy.

Just all-around awful.

FFS

Knile Davis made it through waivers in one of my leagues. Someone casually picked him up at 9am and then TRADED him to the Eddie Lacy owner for Andy Dalton.

If only the Lacy owner knew what a waiver claim was...and to add insult to injury, he's carrying two kickers.

Oh man. Stan Gable is NOT going to be impressed with your SUSPECT league.

Do I start Jordan Howard or Forte? .5 PPR.

Somehow, Montgomery also cleared waivers this morning. Should I add (potentially start) him? I would have to drop Alex Smith, which isn't a big loss, as I was streaming him anyways.

I'd add Montgomery for this week in any league that gives points for catches.

Is there any chance Josh Gordon is reinstated this season? I know the Browns will part ways with him but I'm considering dropping him for a rb handcuff.

Is there any chance Josh Gordon is reinstated this season? I know the Browns will part ways with him but I'm considering dropping him for a rb handcuff.

As the dumbass who agreed on a trade to receive Josh Gordon MINUTES before the news of his rehab broke, I would say no. At this point, I think it will be surprising if he ever plays in the NFL again. His only stash value would be in dynasty leagues with large rosters.

I'd add Montgomery for this week in any league that gives points for catches.

Added. But he only shows up as a WR, and I'm not starting him over AJ, Landry, or Pryor this week. I'd consider starting him at RB for sure.

Very concerned about Forte's value moving forward, and Howard's schedule is about to get brutal, not to mention Carey/Langford getting healthy. Fortunately, Gio and a healthy J Stew are trending up.

If you really want a Browns receiver on your roster, I'd think that roster spot is better spent stashing Corey Coleman.

Back