• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

My WR2/FLEX options (ugh, need help):

- Alshon J.
- Cam Meredith

- Jordan Howard
- Quizz Rodgers
- James White, whom I just picked up.

Right now I am starting Cam Meredith (GB stops the run; but not the pass) and Quizz Rodgers.

NOT going to dump any of them for Knile Davis (next week, we shall see).

After getting burned all season, I am finally benching Edelman. Watch him go off. #ifitwerentforbadluckIdhavenoluckatall

Added. But he only shows up as a WR, and I'm not starting him over AJ, Landry, or Pryor this week. I'd consider starting him at RB for sure.

Very concerned about Forte's value moving forward, and Howard's schedule is about to get brutal, not to mention Carey/Langford getting healthy. Fortunately, Gio and a healthy J Stew are trending up.
If Montgomery would be your next choice after those 3, you might have a tough decision later with Pryor possibly missing this week.

Gio, Jacquizz (GREAT matchup), and CJ

Would you do Jacquizz or Golden Tate at flex? I have Marvin Jones, and it's starting to be a toss up as to which Lions WR is the go to (have Boldin on another team, too).

Would you do Jacquizz or Golden Tate at flex? I have Marvin Jones, and it's starting to be a toss up as to which Lions WR is the go to (have Boldin on another team, too).

Yeah, I would go Jacquizz. Golden Tate had a great game this past week but he burned me literally every week before that until I finally dropped him. And of course I was matched up against the guy who picked him up this past week. That one hurt. But I'm not convinced yet that last week wasn't a fluke. I definitely wouldn't start him until he proves he's reliable and has consecutive good games.

Fat Eddie on IR. Don Jackson promoted from PS and expected to be lead back tonight. Any info on him? Him or Davis better long term play?

If Montgomery would be your next choice after those 3, you might have a tough decision later with Pryor possibly missing this week.

This is true. Although Pryor would be the flex, so I could go with Forte or Devante Parker in a bind.

Would you just go ahead and roll the dice and start Montgomery at the flex tonight?

Bortles and Carr

Pick 1: Freeman or Ingram?

Freeman. I think he'll have a strong push in the coming weeks as teams focus on Ryan/Julio.

I could snag Gillislee, but would have to drop Cole Beasley, Devante Parker, Antonio Gates, or Ty Montgomery. Worth it?

This is true. Although Pryor would be the flex, so I could go with Forte or Devante Parker in a bind.

Would you just go ahead and roll the dice and start Montgomery at the flex tonight?
It depends on how risk tolerant you are. Montgomery could win you your matchup this week or he could take a backseat to the RB just called up and Cobb/Nelson.

I have him but I'm not starting him solely because I also added Cameron Meredith last week so I'm going with a higher floor player.

I'm starting Montgomery over Pryor due to the uncertainty. WR3 is Hurns. Probs dumb.

Not dumb at all. I choked and dropped Montgomery to pick up Gillislee. Could have dropped Devante Parker, Gates, or Beasley instead. What a moron.

Who wins this trade? (DYNASTY LEAGUE)

Team A receives Tevin Coleman and Jamison Crowder

Team B receives Alshon Jeffrey and Barnidge

Team A's RBs and WRs after trade:

Michael, Miller, Coleman, Gillislee, Davis
Hilton, Marvin Jones, John Brown, Crowder

Team B's RBs and WRs after trade:

Freeman, Stewart, Charles, White Rodgers
AB, Keenan Allen (IR), Moncrief, Jeffrey, T. Benjamin, Beasley, Britt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back