• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Wait, you could get a 1st rounder for Sammy Watkins?

In a rookie draft at the 7th or 8th spot. I don't follow CFB super closely but I really doubt you're getting an Elliot type talent 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, that would be different. In my dynasty league, we can keep 4 players giving up a round based on where they were drafted the previous year, but lots of talent still available in the first round.

In my league, TY Hilton went 7th, Dez 8th, Ingram 9th, and Watkins 10th overall.

Keeper league trade - was offered Jordan Matthews & 1st round rookie pick next year (likely late, maybe 7th or 8th) for Sammy Watkins. My other receivers are dogshit. Really debating here.

Sammy Watkins sucks. Had him last couple of years. So overrated.

Just got offered Lamar Miller and Jamal Charles for Mike Evans.

My WR'S: Evans, AJ Green, Amari Cooper, Stef Diggs,
My RB'S: CJ Anderson, Duke Johnson, Jeremy Langford

Thoughts? Terrified of that shoulder injury

Just got offered Lamar Miller and Jamal Charles for Mike Evans.

My WR'S: Evans, AJ Green, Amari Cooper, Stef Diggs,
My RB'S: CJ Anderson, Duke Johnson, Jeremy Langford

Thoughts? Terrified of that shoulder injury

I say go for it, but don't love the Miller/Charles combo. He doesn't have another RB he could offer you?

Would y'all trade Ryan Mathews (me) for Dak Prescott (him). I'm stacked at RB (Murray, Ingram, Freeman, and Miller), but play in a 2QB league where my QBs are Palmer, Tyrod, and Wentz.

I say go for it, but don't love the Miller/Charles combo. He doesn't have another RB he could offer you?

Would y'all trade Ryan Mathews (me) for Dak Prescott (him). I'm stacked at RB (Murray, Ingram, Freeman, and Miller), but play in a 2QB league where my QBs are Palmer, Tyrod, and Wentz.

I'm going to pick up Romo on Sunday before the game because I'm not sold he isn't the guy come week 10 onward.

nah he has Miller, Charles, Spencer Ware, and Theo Reddick

Miller and Ware > Miller and Charles, IMO. IDK how other people feel about that, though.

Agreed. Also that guy's team is going to suck really hard if you make the trade unless he also has some combo of Julio, AB, OBJ, Gronk. Go for it.

Start 1 (ESPN):
Willie Snead v SEA
Davante Adams @ ATL
Jordan Matthews @ DAL

Start 2 (ESPN):
Mark Ingram v SEA
Devonta Freeman v GB
Lamar Miller v DET

Start 1 (CBS):
LaGarrette Blount @ BUF
Christine Michael @ NO

Freeman/Miller if Miller is healthy. Doesn't look like Coleman is going to play so Freeman could be strong RB1 this week.

Gio, J Stew, or Gillislee? Start 1.

Leaning Gio due to match-up and .5 PPR league.

Got offered Ajayi and Tate for Antonio Brown in my keeper league. Initial thoughts are no but I'm intrigued.

Got offered Ajayi and Tate for Antonio Brown in my keeper league. Initial thoughts are no but I'm intrigued.

NO. Don't do it.

Tate has been pretty weak this year save the last two weeks. Who knows which Tate will show up for the rest of the season? Ajayi is injury prone (that's why he wasn't drafted higher by the Dolphins), and this guy is clearly trying to sell high on Ajayi following two weeks that could be merely a flash in the pan. Maybe it's not a flash in the pan, but the injury risk remains. I wouldn't do that deal in a redraft league, let alone a keeper league.

OK, previous trade fell through. Really struggling over what I was just offered.

Get: D Hopkins, K Rudolph
Give: J Landry, J Stew

RB: Forte, J Stew, Bernard, J Howard, Gillislee
WR: Green, Dez, Landry, Pryor, Beasley
TE: Gates

Rudolph would seemingly be a pretty strong upgrade over Gates, and I still think Hopkins has big time potential. RB depth worries me, though. Help, thx.

I am thinking about offering Andrew Luck for Allen Robinson. Anyone have any thoughts? Robinson has had a rough year, but I desperately need help at WR so it may be worth buying low to see if he can turn it around. My WRs are Mike Evans, Michael Thomas, Cameron Meredith, John Brown, and Corey Coleman. I just picked up Jameis and to be honest I think he'll match or outscore Luck the rest of the way. He has some great matchups and he's already had his bye week.

I am thinking about offering Andrew Luck for Allen Robinson. Anyone have any thoughts? Robinson has had a rough year, but I desperately need help at WR so it may be worth buying low to see if he can turn it around. My WRs are Mike Evans, Michael Thomas, Cameron Meredith, John Brown, and Corey Coleman. I just picked up Jameis and to be honest I think he'll match or outscore Luck the rest of the way. He has some great matchups and he's already had his bye week.

If you're confident in Jameis, then that's a no-brainer. Does A-Rob's owner have a bad QB, I assume?

Back