• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Whelp. There is no way there has been a worse 2 minutes in fantasy football history than what I experienced going up against Zeke and AB. Would have cruised to a victory. Instead, they put up 35+ points in less than 2 minutes.

I feel your pain - same thing cost me $27 on DraftKings.

Whelp. There is no way there has been a worse 2 minutes in fantasy football history than what I experienced going up against Zeke and AB. Would have cruised to a victory. Instead, they put up 35+ points in less than 2 minutes.

Also, someone has just offered me Russell Wilson and Todd Gurley for Matt Forte. Even with Gurley's struggles, I think I have to take this, right? Rivers my current QB.

Take it. Now.

Well Christine Michael got cut. Could end up anywhere off waivers by Sunday.

I picked up Prosise because Freeman and Gordon are on bye. Hope Rawls isn't 100% yet.
Also picked up Meredith in another league to fill in for Brandon Marshall, hoping for targets with Alshon out.

what's the deal with Michael? he was good for a while, but has sucked of late. why the suckage?

what's the deal with Michael? he was good for a while, but has sucked of late. why the suckage?

Seems like he's a difficult teammate. Not sure. I'm holding on to him because he would likely be valuable if he ends up somewhere.

pick 2

Willie Snead AT Carolina
Terrelle Pryor vs Pitt
Isaiah Crowell vs Pitt

0.5 PPR

In the last ~year, Christine Michael has been traded AND released by the Seahawks, waived by the Cowboys, and cut by the Redskins.

He'll find a spot as a depth player somewhere, but I think we're long past expecting any fantasy relevance for the rest of the year.

And by find a spot somewhere, I definitely mean an NFC North team, minus the Bears. All those teams have brutal rushing attacks.

Pick 2 RBs.

JStew vs NO, JHoward vs NYG, RKelley (hah!) vs GB.

Leaning Stewart and Kelley due to very favorable matchups and Howard's questionable injury status.

Bench 1, 1 PPR

Jonathan Stewart vs. New Orleans
Jay Ajayi at LA Rams
Frank Gore vs. Tennessee
Golden Tate vs. Jax

Back