• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Carr or Eli today? Hard to pass up a decent QB v CLE but I think Kuechly being out is the final nail for CAR, they will be rudderless today.

Also 1 for the FLEX

TPryor, Jeremy Hill, A Hurns, Em Sanders, I Crowell

Last edited:
Ingram sounds like a GTD due to his concussion. I would roll w/Sharpe against the Browns. Is there anyone else on the wire? Cinncy receiver, etc??

Good luck!

I didn't play Moncrief on Thursday night because he was a game time decision and he had a good night. I'm guessing Ingram will play sparingly and Hightower will get most of the reps. I'm rolling with Sharpe.

Yeah so I was wrong. Thankfully my opponent is playing Hightower.

One league: dropped Kyle Rudolph for Ebron - yes! 0.

Other league: somehow played Antonio Gates over Jordan Reed - yes! Another big 0.

Also, benched Michael Thomas and Jonathan Stewart. So much awesome play/bench decision making!

Went to bed and woke up to see Emmanuel Sanders torched me.

Can still win 1 league if Jordan Matthews scores tonight. Maddening.

One league: dropped Kyle Rudolph for Ebron - yes! 0.

Other league: somehow played Antonio Gates over Jordan Reed - yes! Another big 0.

Also, benched Michael Thomas and Jonathan Stewart. So much awesome play/bench decision making!

Went to bed and woke up to see Emmanuel Sanders torched me.

Can still win 1 league if Jordan Matthews scores tonight. Maddening.

Feel your pain. Benched J Stew in my main league in favor of Forte and R Kelley. They got a combined 10.

In the other league, benched Sanders and Kelce in favor of ARob and Gates. They got a combined 2.

As long as Starks doesn't go for 15 tonight, I should still win the larger $ league. But with my luck, I'm counting on it.

Locked in as the #1 overall and first round playoff (week 14) bye in my dynasty league.

My D is Denver and they play the Pats week 15... Green Bay plays the shitty Bears week 15. I think I'm going to pick them up with the intention of playing them in that favorable match up.

Will probably win no matter what DST I play though; Zeke, D. Johnson, and Shady as my 3 RBs is just silly unfair.

Locked in as the #1 overall and first round playoff (week 14) bye in my dynasty league.

My D is Denver and they play the Pats week 15... Green Bay plays the shitty Bears week 15. I think I'm going to pick them up with the intention of playing them in that favorable match up.

Will probably win no matter what DST I play though; Zeke, D. Johnson, and Shady as my 3 RBs is just silly unfair.

I had similar thoughts (as the current 8 seed trying to make the playoffs) BUT Chicago can move the ball a bit if Cutler is back and Jeffery I think will be back for that game. They put up some points on Tennessee with Matt Barkley.

I thought it was 15 but I have given up on the bears this season so I haven't been paying as much attention as usual.

Similarly. I am currently in 7th and will make the playoffs if I beat the last place team or if the 8 or 9th place team lose. Should I drop Hightower to pick up Detroit D? They play the Bears week 14. Buffalo is also available but I want to drop Dallas next week(this weeks D) to pick up Buffalo for a potential week 15 matchup against Cleveland. I don't know how much value Hightower has and don't want to give him to a potential playoff opponent but he wont start for me unless Ingram gets injured.

JStew (Seattle) or R Kelley (Arizona) at the flex?

Landry (Ravens) or Tyreke Hill (Falcons, if I can get him) at WR2? AJ Green out and Pryor on bye really sucks.

Ebron (Saints) or Gronk (Rams)?

Currently leaning JStew, Landry, and Ebron, but really unsure.

Stew, Hill, Ebron

--------------

Matt Ryan vs KC
or
Russ Wilson vs Carolina?

Kaepernick or Luck. Kaep has been killing it for several weeks now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Tate in a shootout at the Saints or
Moncrief at the Jets on MNF?

Skins D at Cards or
Bengals D vs Eagles?

Tate in a shootout at the Saints or
Moncrief at the Jets on MNF?

Skins D at Cards or
Bengals D vs Eagles?

Tate/Skins

JStew (Seattle) or R Kelley (Arizona) at the flex?

Landry (Ravens) or Tyreke Hill (Falcons, if I can get him) at WR2? AJ Green out and Pryor on bye really sucks.

Ebron (Saints) or Gronk (Rams)?

Currently leaning JStew, Landry, and Ebron, but really unsure.

Stew/Hill/Ebron - I can't imagine Gronk playing this week

Stew, Hill, Ebron

--------------

Matt Ryan vs KC
or
Russ Wilson vs Carolina?

Wilson

Kaepernick or Luck. Kaep has been killing it for several weeks now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Kaep

Stew, Hill, Ebron

--------------

Matt Ryan vs KC
or
Russ Wilson vs Carolina?

All of Carolina's OL is now on IR. Rolling with Kelley. Hill in over Landry.

How/why do you have both of those QBs? Trade bait. I'd go Wilson given the match-up.

Back