• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Real happy for him. Great article.

With that contract, I'm assuming that Johnson has now banked more NBA money than any Deacon not named Tim Duncan.

Also, reading that article made me think that he is probably going to be traded mid season ... he really needed to knock on a sequoia tree after some of the things he said.

With that contract, I'm assuming that Johnson has now banked more NBA money than any Deacon not named Tim Duncan.

Also, reading that article made me think that he is probably going to be traded mid season ... he really needed to knock on a sequoia tree after some of the things he said.

Chris has made more than James.

CP3 says hi and check my latest contract.

Awesome comeback story for James Johnson. Very happy for him. Go Deacs!

Not to rain on Johnson's parade but Jeff Teague has also made more money playing in the NBA than Johnson.

Lol

229338a1cc6c49b5e83098a6c10327f2.jpg

James seems to appreciate the opportunity he found in Miami. Apparently, he was the right person in the right place at the right time. Sometimes life can be better than we could imagine.

James seems to appreciate the opportunity he found in Miami. Apparently, he was the right person in the right place at the right time. Sometimes life can be better than we could imagine.

It's all about the right chance.

Even though he isn't the #2 earning Wake player from the NBA, that is still a vey impressive contract. Unless he is foolish with it, that amount of money should easily last his and his children's lifetimes.

Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: in the summertime

John Collins on next I think on NBA radio.

Sirius 207

He killed it. Interviewer said at least 4 times "Man, you are really impressive". Gave several go Deacs.

He killed it. Interviewer said at least 4 times "Man, you are really impressive". Gave several go Deacs.

Lacks maturity. Would not draft.

Back