• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Whose inheritance do you live off of? Because I can't imagine someone with your cognitive reasoning skills ever being able to support themselves.

No inheritance... your snarky, falsely arrogant and obsessive are not fun or positive ways to go through life. At least you had a kindred spirit in RC to share your path.

No inheritance... your snarky, falsely arrogant and obsessive are not fun or positive ways to go through life. At least you had a kindred spirit in RC to share your path.

How dare you talk about the Minnesota Timberwolves Front Office like that.

I wouldn't need a full pair to challenge the snow peas you have taped between your legs.

The Spurs trade Aldridge and their pick for a mid-1st round pick

Trade Green and Gay for bags of chips.

Trade Patty Mills for a lower priced player or pick.

Sign Lebron and CP3

This won't happen. However, next off-season LeBron and CP3 will be pop and buford's target age range for signing. F me.

i think it's cool that rj recently figured out how to correctly post youtubes.

well done you dumb old bastard!

Alls I know is that with the best 2-way player in the league, the Spurs were +28 against the Warriors, without him, -956. The numbers indicate that if you simply use your 13th man to take out Zaza for the series, you win. Simple as that. Why else do you sign Babe Lafenberg but to take out Zaza? Spurs know what they are doing.

Alls I know is that with the best 2-way player in the league, the Spurs were +28 against the Warriors, without him, -956. The numbers indicate that if you simply use your 13th man to take out Zaza for the series, you win. Simple as that. Why else do you sign Babe Lafenberg but to take out Zaza? Spurs know what they are doing.

If Pop wants to go full Zaza, I'm guessing Tonya Harding's ex needs a gig.

That's a good stat.

Was it figured by Hollinger? It's as good as PER.

It's right up there with:

Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: talkin' bout the kyrie supertrade

Last edited:
Ok, couldn't let the line move. I sent a big chunk to a buddy in Vegas to bet on John Collins to win ROY, the odds seemed way off. He called yesterday to see what the limit was cause I didn't know what I wanted to put on it, and the person on the phone said it was no problem. Goes today, and when I put it on the longshot they had to call the owner to see if he would take the bet. They said it happens all the time and he'd say yes. Made my buddy wait there for 15 minutes while the owner presumably watched youtube highlights and ended up saying he wouldn't take the bet, they capped me at $500.

Either way, I'm getting 50:1 on our boy to win ROY

Ok, couldn't let the line move. I sent a big chunk to a buddy in Vegas to bet on John Collins to win ROY, the odds seemed way off. He called yesterday to see what the limit was cause I didn't know what I wanted to put on it, and the person on the phone said it was no problem. Goes today, and when I put it on the longshot they had to call the owner to see if he would take the bet. They said it happens all the time and he'd say yes. Made my buddy wait there for 15 minutes while the owner presumably watched youtube highlights and ended up saying he wouldn't take the bet, they capped me at $500.

Either way, I'm getting 50:1 on our boy to win ROY

Did you bet the $500?

Whatever you bet, GOOD LUCK!

I wouldn't trade Wiggins for 4 months of Lebron, but I also have no financial stake in Minnesota losing in the finals next year.

Did you bet the $500?

Whatever you bet, GOOD LUCK!

Yup, what do y'all think about 50:1? Other places have it at 20:1 and 30:1. Seems like he's way more likely than 2%, although obviously I'm biased.

Yup, what do y'all think about 50:1? Other places have it at 20:1 and 30:1. Seems like he's way more likely than 2%, although obviously I'm biased.

If you look at the top picks, I'd probably have the following in the top echelon:

Ball
Simmons
DSJR
Collins
Fox
Jackson

Collins gets in the group, because he's going to get tons of minutes.

Back