• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Went 6-2 yesterday to make up for my Thursday debacle.

Starting with Duke -3.5 (2 units) and Mizzou -6.5. Will probably add a couple more to the board as the day goes on.

Painter knew he was about to be humiliated for the third year in a row, this one worse than the others combined, and he just wanted to make it seem like he knew what he was doing. And that he had that “we fight to the end” mentality. Personally I would’ve respected him more if he just looked his guys in the eye and told them he loved them, because he knew the media and fan onslaught they were about to face.

I actually saw Fairleigh Dickinson play a game in person this year. I saw them play 3-26 LIU (#363 in Torvik). LIU's only wins were against 2 non-d1 teams and Sacred Heart. FDU won 80-79 after LIU missed a bunny at the buzzer. Absolutely insane how fraudulent Purdue was.

11-5 on yesterdays picks. Here are todays picks:

SDSU -5.5
Duke -3.5
Kansas -3.5
Mizzou -6.5
Auburn +5.5
Penn State +5.5
Northwestern +7.5
Alabama -8.5

I think there are no upsets today and the favorites win outright.
Strongly agree with Duke, Kansas, Mizzou, Bama and Auburn. This is unfortunately looking like another final 4 for Duke. Ugh.

Loaded up on favorites for the first games as well. Have SDSU -5.5, Duke -3 (snagged it yesterday morning), and Kansas -3.5

Hey for the Corey Alexander fans, he’s on the call right now for Michigan - Vandy in the NIT

Back