• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the under. They can barely assemble a roster this year. Don’t they have over twenty available scholarships?

Take the under. They can barely assemble a roster this year. Don’t they have over twenty available scholarships?

Yeah. Even if Deion is the second coming of Nick Saban, he would need a lot of luck in the injury department (namely, not having any) to not have depth be an issue. He has also lost a couple decent players at WR, who they are just assuming will be replaced by incoming guys. Well, that's fine and dandy, but for the most part he is replacing all those 3 star guys with more 3 star guys. There are just a few bigger names because some of them are coming from big name schools where they didn't get any PT. Adding D1 talent will make you a winner in the HBCU ranks, but it just puts you on par with everybody else in the PAC. I don't think his kid is all that either as a QB.

Colorado State is the only game on their schedule that I look at and think they should win. There are two others that I think they may win.

Kirby has shit to do and getting an invitation a month in advance isn’t on the itinerary. Pretty shitty job by the White House imo.

Wake very much on the wrong side of this bubble chart.

Kirby has shit to do and getting an invitation a month in advance isn’t on the itinerary. Pretty shitty job by the White House imo.
Every other team makes it work. Don’t think anything they’re doing at this point of the off-season couldn’t be rescheduled.

they were invited a month in advance when the team is only partially on campus. Brandon and his fucking moron PR people have got shit for brains. They won the championship in January.

This is a 200-person entourage and you get tons of unearned media on Twitter, ESPN, and Georgia TV stations going into an election year. All Trump needed was 11,000 votes in Georgia to win the election. Total fucking incompetence. They won the championship in 2022 and the White House was “unable” to invite the due to bullshit “covid restrictions.” They should have been chomping (champing) at the bit for the opportunity to obligatorily invite the back to back national champion to the White House for a 30 minute photo op but they were too busy doing god knows what. A better president would have an idea what Americans like and what he needs to do to win reeelction and he and everyone who works for him is too fucking stupid to get anything right. He‘s a detached old man and he’s lost it and the group of cunts he has working for him are fucking lazy reactionary half-wits.

So yeah, Fuck You Brandon.

Last edited:
they were invited a month in advance when the team is only partially on campus. Brandon and his fucking moron PR people have got shit for brains. They won the championship in January.
How many guys will be on campus for summer school and workouts then?

Wake very much on the wrong side of this bubble chart.

Surprised NC State is a Coke school - I would have guessed that all the NC schools are Pepsi schools.

I had a client who was one of many Coca-Cola heirs in Atlanta - his son went to Wake and he thought it was great, other than the fact that there was a bottle of Aquafina under all of the chairs at graduation.

I guess other Presidents didn’t have shit to do. If Trump can play golf in another state twice a week, Biden can meet the national champions in a politically beneficial photo op.

I guess other Presidents didn’t have shit to do. If Trump can play golf in another state twice a week, Biden can meet the national champions in a politically beneficial photo op.
Biden hardly has the time between naps, attorney meetings with Hunter, and calling ‘lids’ on the busy day by 11 AM. Having the two time natty champs in for photos would be bothersome. Now Jill has time for the Iowa women’s team.

College teams are used to traveling at the last minute to championship/tournament sites. I don’t buy that they couldn’t make it work. I’m sticking with my theory that Kirby or one/some of their major boosters is a MAGA donk and didn’t want a photo op with Brandon, especially after Herschel lost.

This is the type of shit the incumbent gets to do to solidify his run for a second term. Instead he and his pack of idiots fucked it up.

Meanwhile Dr. Jill is talking about inviting the Iowa women’s basketball team to the White House months after Georgia should have already been invited, in coordination with the AD to find a reasonable date.

It’s just obvious how out of touch these people are with college sports fans, who are a big part of their constituency. And the Pr people are completely to blame here.

College teams are used to traveling at the last minute to championship/tournament sites. I don’t buy that they couldn’t make it work. I’m sticking with my theory that Kirby or one/some of their major boosters is a MAGA donk and didn’t want a photo op with Brandon, especially after Herschel lost.

So invite them in January and give them a list of dates and let them turn you down. The guys going pro would have been able to attend too.

How will these guys ever find the time to take a break from killing each other while drunkenly street racing !

All Brandon is doing is giving Kirby another disrespect card to play.

Back