• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was pondering SEC opponents for the Duke’s Mayo Bowl and Florida is not making a bowl without a miracle against LSU, Mizzou, or FSU :cool:

Auburn is a real possibility. Never been here.
Kentucky could be the team but they were here in 2019. But they were in the Music City last year.
A&M is a possibility but they didn’t travel well at all last time. they're also a possibility for the Texas Bowl or Music City.

ACC team would be Ga Tech, Duke, NC State, Va Tech, probably not BC.

I know we are all still sore, but i want dook to slap the goat piss out of carolina this weekend.
Carolina would lose again, and Elko will look more attractive to a bigger school
Football is easy for me in this one, I always pull for Duke over the Goats, basketball depends on which ever one gets hurt the most with a loss.

I know we are all still sore, but i want dook to slap the goat piss out of carolina this weekend.
Carolina would lose again, and Elko will look more attractive to a bigger school

Yeah, that's the silver lining of our loss to Duke. We weren't do anything notable this year anyway, so might as well help get Elko out of Durham.

Going to mizzou v Tennessee next weekend. Anyone know when time slots are determined? Figured Sunday but wasn’t sure.
I'm assuming Georgia beats Mizzou at home this weekend, and LSU loses at Alabama this weekend, and Ole Miss wins at home against A&M this weekend.

That would make the Ole Miss at UGA game the best game and I would think 7 PM on ESPN. Everyone else would have at least two losses and either eliminated from the SECCG or on the verge of it. I think UT-Mizzou would get the SEC Network slot in that scenario, but I'm usually wrong because LSU gets all of the home night games and Georgia rarely does, it seems. But either way, I can't see Georgia/Ole Miss at 7:30 on the SEC Network.

I was maybe partially correct.

Tennessee at Mizzou 3:30 CBS
Ole Miss at Georgia 7:00 ESPN
Florida at LSU 7:30 SECN

Mizzou is a fun place to watch a game. There really isnt a bad seat in the stadium, unless you are on the hill. I still dont think they belong in the SEC but it is a good college football atmosphere (when they are good)

Just saw where Clawson was listed as one of 4 names leaked for the Michigan State job (along with Kansas's coach - Leipold, Oregon State's Smith, and Washington State's Dickert).

Not sure why Elko isn't on the list too.

Just saw where Clawson was listed as one of 4 names leaked for the Michigan State job (along with Kansas's coach - Leipold, Oregon State's Smith, and Washington State's Dickert).

Not sure why Elko isn't on the list too.
Only reason to take that job is to get paid, don't think Elko will have any money problems at Duke.

If Clawson thinks college sports are turning pro sports at Wake, can't imagine what it feels like at the Big 189.

I really see the Wakeleaks issue as different from the Conor Stallions issue. I mean, they guy giving out our playbook was an employee of out university.

Virginia at Louisville tonight at 7:30 on ESPN. O don't think Louisville has another embarrassment like the Pitt game.

Back