• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread

Yeah I often target contrarian stacks for big tournies and try to optimize from there so that's why my interest piqued when I misread the meaning of your post.

Some QB-RB stacks can actually be extremely successful, but only for pass catching RBs. My top lineups for this week were actually Carson - David Johnson - Fitz stacks. Those RBs are often very cheap and if they have a big pass catching game with your stacked QB, you'll have a good chance of having a fairly unique lineup due to the rarity of those stacks.

Some of those RBs to keep in mind this year are Vereen, Sproles, Dion Lewis, and Woodhead.

Some QB-RB stacks can actually be extremely successful, but only for pass catching RBs. My top lineups for this week were actually Carson - David Johnson - Fitz stacks. Those RBs are often very cheap and if they have a big pass catching game with your stacked QB, you'll have a good chance of having a fairly unique lineup due to the rarity of those stacks.

Some of those RBs to keep in mind this year are Vereen, Sproles, Dion Lewis, and Woodhead.

Heard somewhere that this approach varies by site. Perhaps works better on Draftkings which is full PPR whereas Fanduel is only 1/2 PPR for RBs?

Finished 15,548th in the DK MM this week. Only thing keeping me out of serious cash was Ravens D/St and Ivory (everyone can play the what if game)

Seems like an odd stack... if the D does well, Panthers are up and they run the ball to kill clock.

Seems like an odd stack... if the D does well, Panthers are up and they run the ball to kill clock.

It was tongue in cheek. But what I was referring to was a play off of one of Nonnys earlier posts, stacking WR/PR with their D/ST in hopes of breaking off a Punt ot KO return for TD.

I am thinking about a Bortles/WR stack...they are gonna have to throw it a ton on Sunday against NE

Such bullshit....why would anyone start a backup QB in DFS?

Cincy's backup was taken by a few people in the CFB Thurs/Fri Quintuple Up contest I entered. Of course he threw for 500+yds and scored 30-40 points.

By rigged, you mean people use bots to do a bunch of random entries in hopes that one hits?

I read it as the site adds lineups to the pool as players begin to perform

Kiel's playing status had been uncertain this week, after he also left with an injury during UC's 37-33 win at rival Miami University last Saturday

Not totally unreasonable to have Moore in a lineup, especially if it's a Thur/Fri night only slate of games.

Back