• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

I'll get off as well. Here's my thoughts:

-Passing is much harder then is past versions
-We always need 2 user strikers. The CPU playing computer as a forward is like playing with 10 men
-Letting CPU play any wasn't terrible
-We are creating a decent amount of chances

God damn that was fun.

Wake the universe is a machine. And we are definitely a better team - for now - without using the "any" slot

Tim dunk has a great eye for goal - need to skill up pace and handling a bit. And stop using the sprint button so much :)

We will be good at this with a little seasoning. Good ball skills on this team, and almost not enough selfishness.

I need to practice this style. I'm pretty good at 1v1 but my game (quick passes, get it wide, square balls on the ground, run through on goal) doesn't work in this format.

Also, we need an ethos in the final third, it was either bunch up or just completely strand the guy with the ball (or let Universe just score).

Does Microsoft/XBox refund money when their service goes down like it apparently did on y'all tonight?

you guys all done for the night? i just got on

So did I make a huge mistake by picking a defender? I've been playing drop-in games and I feel like 80% of the time I can't even see where I am on the field. Then I try to get into the action and I end up with a 5 rating because I'm "out of position".

Another thing I though about this morning that got us into some trouble last night (I was one of the main culprits) was taking every touch towards our attacking third. I felt like we took every pass with turbo already held down and tried to break out with every touch. While its incredibly hard to find a balance, we need to try and posses the ball better in the midfield so we cut out some of the costly turnovers that led to goals. Whats hard is doing this while also not having the forwards making every run forward just wasting energy. It'll come in time. All in all, not a bad first night. We put the ball in the net on a consistent basis which can be difficult in pro clubs.

So the XB1 version of FIFA is just so much better than the 360 version, I was blown away. It sounds like you're actually in the stadium, and the next gen version has all these amazing touches like crowd shots and the BPL theme before kickoff.

As a ps4 guy, I'm pretty jealous of this pro club stuff.

Any one else on ps4 interested in starting one?

So did I make a huge mistake by picking a defender? I've been playing drop-in games and I feel like 80% of the time I can't even see where I am on the field. Then I try to get into the action and I end up with a 5 rating because I'm "out of position".

You could try changing the camera. I play with the" pro" camera, which follows you around the whole time. It takes some getting used to, but I like it for these types of matches.

And you are right, the positioning seems to be what gets me really low scores more than anything else.

I can play but probably it till like 10 or 11 East coast time

Also, if you cant play during those times, or we arent playing as a club, just go in a drop in match and be a complete dick to level up your pro. Everyone else will be doing it as well so dont expect otherweise. Easiest way to do it is by beating players off the dribble to get your skill moves up. The passing/shooting achievements will come in time with our club so worry less about those.

I did a drop-in yesterday with one other dude and we straight wrecked this other team, we each had a hat trick and won 6-1. He was like my fifa soul mate.

I'm on playing drop in matches. Text me if we get a few more on for a couple games

Back