• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Flight Tracking Thread

Maybe Hatch met with DM this past Friday. You know, the mysterious afternoon interview?

There may not be a press conference planned for today. I've heard that RW is already in Dallas for the FF (sorry if that has been debunked).

It's a done deal short of him pulling some Cremins move.

Budd's plane just scheduled a flight plan to fly from Tulsa to Arlington tx. Give credibility to the claims he is going to Dallas today.

Obviously, Boals would piss off the fan base WAY more than news of Manning's hire has, but he would probably be the best asst to hire right now. And I like him a lot better than some of Wellman's next logical steps (Turner, Reed, Paulsen, Mooney, etc)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Better than some KU or MSU assts?

New flight scheduled almost immediately after landing to go to Arlington.

Looks really good (although there is always the chance that it is just flying there to take Wellman home, but then there is no need for immediacy).

ManUp

I'll just echo that if Manning is the guy and we wait until after the Final Four to make the announcement, that'd be yet another colossal PR mistake. Come Monday/Tuesday, no one will give a shit about college basketball anymore and we'll have wasted a golden opportunity for Manning to run the interview circuit over Final Four weekend.

I'll just echo that if Manning is the guy and we wait until after the Final Four to make the announcement, that'd be yet another colossal PR mistake. Come Monday/Tuesday, no one will give a shit about college basketball anymore and we'll have wasted a golden opportunity for Manning to run the interview circuit over Final Four weekend.

Wake's PR department is the worst in the ACC. You are right, but they would never understand what you wrote. Way above their level. And Ron is a dinosaur.

Try this for optimism. Plane drops off manning. Then flies to Arlington to pick up real coach RW has reached deal with. It then flies to that coach's current school so he can tell his team. Then it flies back to Arlington where announcement is
Made.

Back