• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Flight Tracking Thread

Has the plane used to ferry manning stayed in winston? Has there been a return to tulsa flight plan been filed.
The longer manning stays ......

posted in the other thread

there's a flight due in at 9:53 from Hannover Regional outside Richmond. Plane is registered to a CTE Management, which seems to be some sort of apartment management company?

also, the Flow plane is going to San Antonio fwiw.

Has the plane used to ferry manning stayed in winston? Has there been a return to tulsa flight plan been filed.
The longer manning stays ......

We know he has to meet with Hatch and we know Hatch was in DC last night. It's only 9:15 after Hatch returned either on a red-eye or first thing this morning.

posted in the other thread

Replied on other thread but CTE Management LLC as registered in North Carolina appears to be a holding company for Carolina Tractor & Equipment, a large CAT dealer. Registered to Robert Russell, no clue if there is any Wake connection.

I'm not saying it's an actual possiblity, because Matta gets PAID, but tO$U fans are really soured on him. The team had some serious talent this year and a ton of chemistry issues, couldn't get it together.

Again, no real way we could ever land Matta, and I also don't think he and Wellman would necessarily get along, even with some crossed paths in the past.

Just saying OSU fans aren't super happy with him. They're a rabid bunch.

I'm not saying it's an actual possiblity, because Matta gets PAID, but tO$U fans are really soured on him. The team had some serious talent this year and a ton of chemistry issues, couldn't get it together.

Again, no real way we could ever land Matta, and I also don't think he and Wellman would necessarily get along, even with some crossed paths in the past.

Just saying OSU fans aren't super happy with him. They're a rabid bunch.
Doesn't he have a hotshot asst though?

I would have never guessed that Matta was only 46. I was think like late 50s.

Um, Thad Matta makes $3.2M a year and is under contract through 2019. There are so many #dense people trawling the boards these days that you have to be careful with putting false hope out there, especially on the flight tracking thread.

We know he has to meet with Hatch and we know Hatch was in DC last night. It's only 9:15 after Hatch returned either on a red-eye or first thing this morning.

It's a 45 minute flight. Not really a "red eye" per se.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't home sleeping in his bed last night.

It's a 45 minute flight. Not really a "red eye" per se.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't home sleeping in his bed last night.

True. I guess I assume Hatch would have had business to attend to after the event and wouldn't have rolled straight to the airport. 1-2 AM return time is a red-eye for an old man like Hatch.

Yeah, sorry for my dick comment about Greg Paulus. Tough to tell about Boals' recruiting ability based on OSU's website, but I'll check out Rivals.

He's a real longtime Matta asst. Been considered for some entry level HC jobs, most think he could have one if he wants it. We aren't getting him under Manning, but given how successful the Matta tree has been, and how good Boals has been as a recruiter, I wouldn't really object to giving him a sort of look if Manning turns us down.

I would have never guessed that Matta was only 46. I was think like late 50s.

Doesn't he have some health issues? Seems like his body is aging at an accelerated rate.

The Matta tree is pretty sick doe.

He's a real longtime Matta asst. Been considered for some entry level HC jobs, most think he could have one if he wants it. We aren't getting him under Manning, but given how successful the Matta tree has been, and how good Boals has been as a recruiter, I wouldn't really object to giving him a sort of look if Manning turns us down.

Seems like he recruits the bigs and is good at developing them.

Obviously, Boals would piss off the fan base WAY more than news of Manning's hire has, but he would probably be the best asst to hire right now. And I like him a lot better than some of Wellman's next logical steps (Turner, Reed, Paulsen, Mooney, etc)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back