• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

What the boards need to do is have everyone on the boards aggregate their giving so that collectively we have one voice who has influence to get #sources and get #bzzOUT, in the event history does repeat itself.

RSF would be a great treasurer for that massive donation.

I think we need to accept Shaka isn't coming here.

But really, it doesn't sound like anyone knows what's going on with out coaching search. No leaks or insiders have commented.

The last thing we've heard is Shaka had been contacted. That's it.

I love all of these dudes acting like they tell their wife what and when. I have found that any man that says he rules his wife either A) is lying or B) is in a shitty marriage. It is called a partnership folks.

Sage advice from a public masturbator

Who watches a ton of Oprah.

Didn't someone say it's spring break at Wake right now? If they're still considering it wouldn't surprise me if this week is when Shaka and Maya would visit. Below the radar...

TITSWF would be happy with Tim Miles.

Miles is a decent candidate. Not a home run hire like some other choices, but I would be pretty happy with Miles.

Isn't Miles the guy Buzzdick stood up for dinner? There would be a certain irony with him.

The DONK potential for Miles is off the charts.

Still early for scoops , news or everyones favorite scoopulation

POSITIVITY

Didn't someone say it's spring break at Wake right now? If they're still considering it wouldn't surprise me if this week is when Shaka and Maya would visit. Below the radar...

Not with these put out on the quad.

Core_home.jpg

Miles probably would be okay, but he really didn't handle that last tournament game very well; at least the part when he was still on the sideline. I know Hess is a loose cannon, but Miles didn't seem very much in control of himself.

Back