• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLB SPRING TRAINING THREAD (Cobb signs with O's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not super interesting, but Moya is yet again not gonna make the Tigers this year. He should be tearing up Korea this time next year.

JaCoby Jones seems like the starting CF opening day.

The team is gonna suck.

Kyle Kendrick had a great spring for the Red Sox and has a June opt out. He'll start in the minors but will probably take Drew Pomeranz spot when his arm blows up.

Wade Davis has an ERA of 18.00 in the spring - consider me somewhat worried about the decrease in velo and his declining K rate.

The first game of the season starts with a short delay while the umpires figure out their headsets or something. Let the season begin!

And this should be the end of the hot stove league season.

Pitches are being thrown. Bats are being swung. The wins and losses now count. It's Baseball season!

And this should be the end of the hot stove league season.

Pitches are being thrown. Bats are being swung. The wins and losses now count. It's Baseball season!

Agreed. I have sick tickets to Opening Day today in Baltimore, but I can't go because of work. Adulting is hard.

^sucker! Just finished up some quick work stuff and cleaning up from yesterday, out the door soon!

Will this thread keep going or will there be a season thread?

Also, it will be a crime if MadBum is not in the HR derby this year.

He needs to step up at the plate this year and start earning that fat k money.

Count me as one of the many Braves fans who was glad to see him leave. He has been an offensive liability for years.

O's fans have to be getting a little bit of PTSD right about now

^Trumbo gonna Trumbo.

Also Mike Trout straight up murdered a ball last night.

Funny:

James Paxton is having himself a hell of a game. Just throwing darts wherever he wants.

With runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out and a 3-2 count:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back