• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA "actual" Round 1 discussion thread

redwing42

Reaction score
Come on, people... the games have started.

Ohio State not hitting shots early, but Dayton isn't looking much better.

Last edited:
I need Ohio State to win so I get my billion dollars.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Potential future Wake Forest head coach Archie Miller leading the charge back, and Dayton is looking very good right now.

Come on, people... the games have started.

Ohio State not hitting shots early, but Dayton isn't looking much better.

Just a thought. Can we have a daily thread instead of 1 for each region?

Wisconsin not surprisingly failing to live up to their 2 seed at this point against the mighty American Eagles.

Also, that game is 10-10 just over five minutes in... I don't know if Wisconsin can keep up that rate of scoring.

For the FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW, we are once again on the outside looking in...

I'm actually getting angry watching the NCAAT and thinking about Bzzz still here- thanks for nothing RW!

Just think happy billion dollar bracket thoughts and ignore the shitshow surrounding our program for a few days.

Aaron Craft has a little Tyler Hansbrough in him, doesn't he?

Dayton with the three point lead going into the half.

Wisconsin not surprisingly failing to live up to their 2 seed at this point against the mighty American Eagles.

Also, that game is 10-10 just over five minutes in... I don't know if Wisconsin can keep up that rate of scoring.

6 minutes of game time later and it is 19-13 American.

Aaron Craft has a little Tyler Hansbrough in him, doesn't he?

He always drops his head to create space on the drive and they never call it. And obviously the normal annoying stuff he always does.

Typical Ohio State game. Really impressed w/ Dayton as I usually am when I watch them. They did an awesome job setting up some high/lows on OSU like it was NBD.

Am I missing something on the NCAA Live website or is there really no way to have scores of other games in progress up in the window where you are watching one game? I always remember a banner with all of the games in progress and you could just click on one that is getting close or near the end and switch back and forth.

I don't think it's possible to overstate my distaste for anything O$U. Please don't let them get out of this game.

Back