• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA "actual" Round 1 discussion thread

Aaron Craft has a little Tyler Hansbrough in him, doesn't he?

1891183_646913748677576_1906790823_n.jpg

Am I missing something on the NCAA Live website or is there really no way to have scores of other games in progress up in the window where you are watching one game? I always remember a banner with all of the games in progress and you could just click on one that is getting close or near the end and switch back and forth.

Just open a separate window and play a little top-bottom or side-side.

When are they finally going to put Clark Kellogg out to pasture? Dude is terrible at talking on TV.

Wisconsin starting to pull away from American. Too much of a talent disparity, so long as Wisconsin doesn't go on another 0-10 stretch.

Dayton is playing some great defense so far. Really preventing most of OSU's attempts at dribble-drive penetration and it is really throwing OSU off their game.

Dayton is playing some great defense so far. Really preventing most of OSU's attempts at dribble-drive penetration and it is really throwing OSU off their game.

I think that is just OSU's normal offense.

Yeah, all my OSU buddies were convinced they were going out today. Nobody can shoot.

LOL @ Shout out for Tad Boyle "resurrecting the Colorado program." Gee, wonder what it had to be resurrected from??

For some reason, I picked Colorado over Pitt today. No idea what I was thinking.

Not a huge fan of making the 16 seeds play each other in the "first four". They are in shitty conferences so their reward for winning isn't a 1 seed. Nope it's another shitty 16 seed. I think those last four in should play the other 12 or 13 seeds for a spot. Leave the 16s alone!

Dammit I thought about picking Dayton but didn't. Had OSU beating Cuse as well. F.

Back