• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA "actual" Round 1 discussion thread

Am I missing something on the NCAA Live website or is there really no way to have scores of other games in progress up in the window where you are watching one game? I always remember a banner with all of the games in progress and you could just click on one that is getting close or near the end and switch back and forth.

yup. so dumb

Nice start for the ACC with Pitt up 21-5. No trouble pulling for them. It is going to be tough/weird pulling for Syracuse in the NCAAT.

I like watching Craft play, though I have no love lost for tO$U.

Pitt was a 6.5-point favorite today - that's pretty crazy for a 9 seed, I feel like, although they're certainly living up to it.

The refs in Ohio St/Dayton have been MISERABLE.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dayton trying their best to help me lose out on a BILLION dollars. Fuckers.

My stupid MM Live stream keeps cutting out and saying "Technical Foul." I've done everything the FAQs say to do (log out of cable provider, refresh the page, etc.), but it will work for like 1 minute, then just cut out. It was better when you just paid $5 or whatever it was for the streaming live content.

Back