• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA Sweet 16 discussion thread

Archie a solid 12 deep in the first half in the Sweet 16. Classic Archie.

Been watching Dayton. Why does Baylor only have 11 points? Wisky D, or bad O?

rj, i need gambling assurance. I have a 4 team parlay of Baylor, UF and Arizona straight up and Uconn +2, will I strike gold?

I'm sure it's somewhere but how is everybody's brackets so far?

i don't understand why there are two games on at once...space out four games=more money, right?

Not on a Thursday. You put the games on earlier during work hours and not nearly as many people will watch them. It's a different situation than during the first round. Same thing with trying to run the games later. They will already be on until almost midnight anyway.

I'm sure it's somewhere but how is everybody's brackets so far?

RIP Wake Hoops/VaDeac513 is leading the Blogger So Dear pool, so far, and is in the driver's seat (has only lost one Elite 8 team).

Seriously? Damn I forgot how drunk I was during their game on Saturday. And now I see the K on his jersey. Whoops.

If we whiff on Shaka or Marshall, sign me up for Archie all the effing way. What a beast.

Back