• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA Sweet 16 discussion thread

You didn't read my post, fouling doesn't do that. In a 1&1 the first miss can be rebounded and kicked out for a 3. You do not stop the clock in that situation, that is the worst thing to do. If Michigan is inbounding the ball on their side from a turnover or something, then you foul.

You can't kick it out and get a shot in less than two seconds. It's not possible.

I love how cal played the hot hand and won.

4-4 in the last 5 minutes. Harrison got hot.

You think they went to class first semester? I wonder how many PE and "independent studies" they took.

Well, I can tell you for a fact that Julius Randle took and passed CIS (intro to communications). He sat behind my daughter with Marcus Lee. Don't know about the Harrison twins or any of the other freshman, but Randle and Lee were in class and participating. My daughter said they were both nice, VERY funny, and acted like any other college freshman in class.

Hate KY, but have to admit that I was impressed with the five KY frosh that attended post-game press conference. All of them were beyond articulate; they were polished and insightful. Does not surprise me that each of them could handle a legit freshman course load.

Back