• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA Sweet 16 discussion thread

I fucking hate Kentucky but that was a damn ballsy and fantastic shot

That was a cold blooded fucking shot for an 18 year old kid. Jesus.

Why not go to Kentucky. ! semester only of classes....joke at that......final four....nba

UK ruining college ball and get rewarded for it.

KY should foul. No sense taking a chance at a miracle.

Fuck no, are you serious? You'd rather give them the ball at their own foul line then make them go the length of the court to tie at most?

You think they went to class first semester? I wonder how many PE and "independent studies" they took.

Fuck no, are you serious? You'd rather give them the ball at their own foul line then make them go the length of the court to tie at most?

I mean I agree with you but to be fair to RJ there is a 0% chance of a tie on a foul

I mean I agree with you but to be fair to RJ there is a 0% chance of a tie on a foul

offensive rebound on a missed free throw, kick out for shot. Kentucky won the SEC tournament championship in 2009 that way.
The challenge of the miracle shot is successfully getting the ball down the court for a shot in 2 or 3 seconds, by fouling you completely negate that.

Wiscy-Kentucky should be good. A team of country white dudes going up against a bunch of one and dones.

Stauskas got a really good look. I bet he practices that shot.

Why take a chance on a shot a guy might his 2/10 times when you can take all chances from tying off the table?

Stauskas got a really good look. I bet he practices that shot.

Why take a chance on a shot a guy might his 2/10 times when you can take all chances from tying off the table?

You didn't read my post, fouling doesn't do that. In a 1&1 the first miss can be rebounded and kicked out for a 3. You do not stop the clock in that situation, that is the worst thing to do. If Michigan is inbounding the ball on their side from a turnover or something, then you foul.

My bracket was looking very good going into Fri nite, but now it's a train wreck. Only team I remotely like who is left is Wisconsin - always been a Bo Ryan fan. But it looks to be a Fla coronation, and I'm really not looking forward to an all-SEC final.

Michigan should've inbounded the ball to half court and called timeout with 1.8 or so left. Easily gives them their best shot IMO.

Am I wrong in thinking this the highest two seeds (7&8) together in a Final Four?

Wiscy-Kentucky should be good. A team of country white dudes going up against a bunch of one and dones.

It's almost like Kentucky vs. Texas Western, but the Kentucky jerseys will be on Texas Western this time.

Back