• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA Sweet 16 discussion thread

UK is pretty resilient for a young team. Seems like they have a tendency to start slow but they take some punches and bounce back.

Damn, I was liking you so much Townie. Lions, Tigs, Wings but O$U? Killin me

Eesh I know

I'm the worst

Lions and Tigs fosho

But pops is a prof at tOSU

And I have been at all the big games over the past decade. My whole extended family are Mich State fans actually.

Sometimes I wonder how different my college sports experience would have been had I gone to Michigan instead of Wake.

@TopHat

Moms and Pops both grew up in Grand Rapids.

We are Detroit sports fans first and foremost.

After that I grew up a Wake and tOSU fan bc my pops went to tOSU and taught at Wake the whole time I went there. Ultimately I pull for the Tigers and Deacs. Everyone else has let me down for 25+ years

Nik Stauskas is so fucking good. He's going to win this game for Michigan if he gets the chance.

Tom Crean is going to end up losing his job for not getting players like Ervin.

Randle doe. Full grown man.

Watching these teams play at this high of a level really makes you realize how far we are from being competitive again.

Watching these teams play at this high of a level really makes you realize how far we are from being competitive again.
We are so, so, so, so, so far away from these teams. Just sad really.

We are so, so, so, so, so far away from these teams. Just sad really.

Wake could have competed with this Kentucky team a month ago just like South Carolina and Auburn did, something about them changed before the SEC tournament.

Back