• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA Sweet 16 discussion thread

Giffey shot over 51% on the year from 3pt range and he's 0-5 on uncontested 3's tonight.

Just insane that a 7 seed basically was put in a bracket that they could play near home games.

MSG going nuts basically a UCONN home game. Impressive regardless.

Just insane that a 7 seed basically was put in a bracket that they could play near home games.
031614_Ron_Wellman_640x360.jpg

Eh, they're not going to ensure that every single bad seed is as far away as possible from their campus.

UConn as a seven seed going to MSG isn't a big deal IMO.

Eh, they're not going to ensure that every single bad seed is as far away as possible from their campus.

UConn as a seven seed going to MSG isn't a big deal IMO.

I am not saying they should be furthest away possible but putting them in a bracket where they could play @ MSG is bogus in my opinion. If you ever went to a Big east tourney game, a regular season game @ MSG you would see that UCONN and Syracuse fill that place up.

How good of a pro is Stauskas gonna be??

I think he is much more athletic than people give him credit for. He's not just a jump shooter. That being said I think he's a nice piece off the bench, defensive presence is non-existent.

If he stayed around he would shatter records at Michigan.

I think he is much more athletic than people give him credit for. He's not just a jump shooter. That being said I think he's a nice piece off the bench, defensive presence is non-existent.

If he stayed around he would shatter records at Michigan.

Hes only a soph, right?

Hes only a soph, right?

Yup. I thought it would GR3 that would be the guy leaving early and Nik would stay at least another year. Stauskus just developed so fast, hard to say he wouldn't be a top 15-18 pick.

I'm an OSU fan (I know) so I don't want him to stay but I can only imagine how much he would improve in this system.

I'm an OSU fan (I know) so I don't want him to stay but I can only imagine how much he would improve in this system.

Damn, I was liking you so much Townie. Lions, Tigs, Wings but O$U? Killin me

Back