• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Playoffs Thread: Super Bowl 51 - Tom Brady GOAT

This one is on Shanahan. All he had to do was run the ball twice and kick a fg to go up 11 with three minutes left. Unreal.

Even into the 4th quarter I said no way. Falcon D-line was just dominating the whole game and the Pats were dropping balls left and right, plus the clanked PAT. It just wasn't meant to be their night. And then Tom Brady turned into Tom Brady. Fucking amazing. GOAT status solidified.

Na.

Montana was better.

Yeah last year we just kinda sucked from the jump in the superb owl. Much better.

Let's be clear, last year still sucked ass. After the season we had to come out and play like we did offensively and on special teams was completely inexcusable. We beat ourselves and cost ourselves a title.

But still, better than this. This was epic and will live forever

I'm facebook friends with TAB

I may have seen "yankee trash" and "yankbag" tossed around

Maybe

#mattyice

Well, last year the lay an egg in Miami, lose home field to Denver, never know, but add Gronk back in and you have a really dominant team. Never thought they'd have enough to win without him this year.

Lol like Gronk ever mattered.

You can argue that Tom Brady isn't the GOAT, or that the early 21st century Patriots aren't the greatest franchise OAT, but you'd probably be wrong.

Pardon me while I go wash my hands...

Sorry, Atlanta fans.

Now that we can win without Gronk and Brady most likely plays another 3-5 year so bye bye Garapollo, lets see what this team can do with a couple first and second round picks.

Back