• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL professional wrestling thread

Funny watching Cody Rhodes on Stephen A Smith’s show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment of the night so far from McAfee about Dominik: “We were hoping it was just a douche phase, but it turns out it’s just who he is.”

I enjoyed it from Tokyo. My wife did not enjoy us flying 12 hours just for me to sit in my room and watch Wrestlemania on my phone.

Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.

Great ending establishing the final boss, as he can be the Vince McMahon of the attitude era

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrestlemania is two nights now? Damn.

Rollins's entrance was great. Not Rusev with a tank great, but great nonetheless. Wish he had put a bit more effort into his Mummers' strut, but I'd give the whole thing 9/10.

Damien Priest was great on YES during the Yankee game. Apparently he and his dad used to go to games and he's from New York.

Mox wins the IWGP World Heavyweight title to become only one of a handful to win the big title in 3 promotions.

Interesting development in Bloodline story. Solo and Tama Tonga attack Jimmy Uso. Looks like Solo trying to usurp Roman. Roman and the Usos feud with Solo, Tama Tonga and Jacob Fatu? Tonga and Fatu are sons of Haku and Tama respectively, The Islanders from WWF days. Could be fun wrinkle to the story.

Also, more teases that Uncle Howdy (Bo Dallas) is on his way. The Bray Wyatt doc was so good and so heart wrenching

Back