• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL professional wrestling thread

I agreed that he is probably an ass but you have to agree that he deserves his time in court. Right?

Sure to determine if the government should punish him and how much but not if we think he’s a shitty person.

Pretty hard to take the “this guy deserves his day in court” position when he already covered up his shitty behavior with a multi-million dollar bribe which he backstopped with an NDA that was at a minimum coerced if not outright illegal.

I have no idea about the legal parts of this. But I read all 67 pages of the complaint. It includes text messages from both Vince and the alleged victim.

I can’t fathom anything that could Come out that would exonerate him.
Ok, I went through the full 67 pages, it seems she went up to his condo like 10 times new before he made a move on her and was obviously being increasingly more creepy before she even accepted the job. So she knew what the deal was, but clearly it went further than she had hoped, and if you're Vince here you gotta pay what you agreed to. The other allegations from 40 years ago are worse IMO since after the incident the accuser immediately refused all contact with him again. There's at least 3 other people he paid off over the years, which means there's probably 100 women out there and the dude should spend the rest of his life in Jail.

So he is guilty already? Not a good look to determine guilt already.
He is guilty of being a reprehensible billionaire asshole, yes. Regardless of whether he is guilty of these particular charges, that won't change. And it is a bad look to defend someone like that, particularly on what might be technicalities or by blaming the potential victim. And my personal judgement will have exactly zero effect on his life, so I don't feel too concerned about jumping to conclusions on particular instances of his shittiness.

Punk injured for the third time in as many years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i told my brother as soon as it happened. was pretty clear he was hurt.
Drew hit him with the Future shock DDT and you could see i then

I have no particular ill will towards Punk, but I do find this pretty funny. I wonder who he's going to simmer over for the next 6 months.

They seem to have done a good job at turning this mess into something interesting. Curious to see if they can stick the landing.

"My loins have been tingling ever since you sat down LA Knight" "Hey that's what we call the undeniable kavorka of LA Knight but you better calm down over there"

Back