• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL professional wrestling thread

Yeah, you can see those from the Reddit thread. Gross.

Also, I feel bad for Bryan Danielson and his wife.

His wife, Brie Bella is Johnny “Ace” Laurinaitis’ step-daughter.

I guess I’m assuming they have a relationship.
yeah...ok, got it.
I was reading the complaint and was trying to see if you got something from that about them.

I'm also team Brie over Nikki, BTW

I'm sure their were no inappropriate or creepy comments by Johnny Ace to either of the Bellas and that they all have a totally normal and healthy relationship.

k home and ready to scour twitter for some good vince mcmahon falling over his chair memes

Brock Lesnar might be a piece of crap.

A: It is absolutely Lesnar. The only other option would be Cain Velasquez, but that is so unlikely as to not even consider it. B: I would certainly hope that Lesnar doesn't show up this weekend, but they were apparently still selling tshirts at the fan fest event commemorating Vince's '99 Rumble win, so who knows.

I feel like I have heard that one before. Though, I don't think he is majority stockholder in TKO, so he can't just vote himself back in this time.

imagine being that rich and losing everything and your legacy over a $2 million dollar payout you already agreed to

Back