• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spring Football 2014 Thread (Spring Game Saturday at 2:00)

A starting OL on the 06 team told me in the fall of 05 that Skinner was the best QB on the team, when he was running scout team.

I heard this from the parents of an Justice during the 06 spring game, and it was hard to dispute that after watching the game. Kid could obviously play.

Musta missed it but can't recall any comments by Clawson or anything following the Spring game on the punt or PK special teams. Is Kinal still on the team ???

thanks.

Kinal is on the Spring roster, which appears to be up to date (Looney is not on the roster).

Thanks Pilch but did he/we do any punting in the game ? Just wondering what Clawson thought on this area post-Spring. Gotta guess we'll be doing alot of punting ( hopefully positional - i.e., coffin corner/inside the 20 ) early on hoping the D can come thru to aid the O on field position. Also expecting we'll be leaning on FG's too until we can muster some consistancy in moving the chains.

Right now our most important assistant is that Special Teams coach.

Back