• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Spurs Game Thread

Hard to play with much urgency when it's 5 on 8 all night! And if I have to watch that flopper Dwyane "Squiggly Red Line" Wade again, I'm going to be sick. First he steals Manu's patented move, the "Eurostep" (although Wade can't do it without traveling) and then he has the audacity to flop all over the place. I give the foreign guys a pass on flopping but when a thug like Wade or LeBron do it, it just makes me sick. And don't get me started on that thug Mario Chalmers. If that guy is not suspended for the rest of the series for viciously going after TP's ribcage, I am going to write a letter to Adam Silver and tell him I'm through with the NBA. If it weren't for teams like the Spurs, I would have given up on that thug league a long time ago.

Hard to play with much urgency when it's 5 on 8 all night! And if I have to watch that flopper Dwyane "Squiggly Red Line" Wade again, I'm going to be sick. First he steals Manu's patented move, the "Eurostep" (although Wade can't do it without traveling) and then he has the audacity to flop all over the place. I give the foreign guys a pass on flopping but when a thug like Wade or LeBron do it, it just makes me sick. And don't get me started on that thug Mario Chalmers. If that guy is not suspended for the rest of the series for viciously going after TP's ribcage, I am going to write a letter to Adam Silver and tell him I'm through with the NBA. If it weren't for teams like the Spurs, I would have given up on that thug league a long time ago.

You might want to go ahead and get a head start on that letter (manifesto).

Spurs take game four and win it in seven. Td and pop walk into the sunset. Sas hires a certain sc - based master tactician between jobs who finally gets yo build on someone else's foundation. We will test your spurs fandom yet, irish.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Appeared to me that the Heat were far more physical than the Spurs in game 2 and in the first half of game 1.

Spurs will win every game they score over 100.

Appeared to me that the Heat were far more physical than the Spurs in game 2 and in the first half of game 1.

Spurs will win every game they score over 100.

They were more physical because the zebras let them literally beat up on the Spurs and flop like South Beaches all game. If it weren't for the refs we would be looking at a sweep. I'm sure the NBA will get the 7 game series they want.

Interesting that Wade was fined for his flop last game. The call is a little late!

I think Spurs needed to win 1st 2 at home in order to win the series. Hope I'm wrong.

Interesting that Wade was fined for his flop last game. The call is a little late!

I think Spurs needed to win 1st 2 at home in order to win the series. Hope I'm wrong.

This Heat team never loses back to back. They lose a game, media implodes on Bron, and Bron goes supernova the next time out. It's like the tides.

Of course Leonard is being selfish, he's not missing.

Why is Parker taking threes? He can get a layup any time he wants.

Back