• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Trump accuses Obama of being behind town hall protests

foc:face

You would seriously consider putting your parents/grandparents in a home if they were spewing the same nonsense Trump is.

You would seriously consider putting your parents/grandparents in a home if they were spewing the same nonsense Trump is.

Don't worry, he's only the POTUS and leader of the free world.

Also, I've been told that we're overreacting here. Stupid libtards. Just take the L.

Knives are out for Reince

So, were these leaks orchestrated by Bannon or Conway?

Probably both. Reince is the least of Team Trump's troubles. Get rid of him and you get rid of one of the only staffers in the White House who even scratches the surface of knowing how to get things done in Washington.

Bannon, Conway and Miller are fucking clueless when it comes to coordinating with the right parties. And despite Conways impressive ability to toss word salad each day, all three are just as clueless when it comes to communicating effectively with the American public.

Last edited:
Federal Aid Reduced for New York City Housing Authority

Senior officials at the New York City Housing Authority said the cuts were the largest decrease in funding the agency has seen in five years. Citing conversations with federal housing officials, they said they were bracing for additional cuts that could be far greater, and total $150 million. Shola Olatoye, the agency’s chief executive officer, said a reduction of that size would be devastating.

$150MM is less than it costs for Melania to live in NYC rather than DC for the year.

so he plays golf 33% of the time and does rallies for 2020...when does he actually do anything presidential?

lol, sorry. i couldn't even post that without laughing.

Yeah don't see that flying, especially after the bipartisan increase the NIH just got. Nothing says make America great again like lagging behind in what actually helps make America great.

I am not surprised, I mean look what Trump is doing to the EPA. Trumpcare is a disaster. There are two or three creationists in the Presidential cabinet. Ben Carson.

#science/TrumpsAmerica

I assume based on the tweeting that the tiny-handed one has heard about his latest approval ratings.

Back