• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

Darke and Macca are going in on England right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why was Kane taking free kicks? Why was Rooney playing as a CM? Why are there FOUR FREAKING STRIKERS ON THE PITCH AT THE SAME TIME? God bless Roy Hodgson, but he's so, so, so fired and justly so.

yeah, I never thought this England team were going anywhere. I was more down on this side then any England team in recent memory.

A good manager with this team who would set them up properly, and with the balls to drop some longstanding players who didn't deserve their spots (*cough* Hart *cough*) would be in the semis. This is a catastrophic mismanagement.

Rashford looked great in his six minutes though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why was Kane taking free kicks? Why was Rooney playing as a CM? Why are there FOUR FREAKING STRIKERS ON THE PITCH AT THE SAME TIME? God bless Roy Hodgson, but he's so, so, so fired and justly so.

He should do the honorable thing and resign.

Is everyone else finally on board my "Joe Hart really isn't a very good keeper" train yet? Or am I still alone over here?

Hart has been poor in this tournament but so has Harry Kane and you're not making broad proclamations about his quality (for good reason). Joe Hart has won two premier league titles playing for City and was more than just a guy when that happened. I don't know what it is that happens to England players in major tournaments but Hart's been a very good keeper in the premier league.

A good manager with this team who would set them up properly, and with the balls to drop some longstanding players who didn't deserve their spots (*cough* Hart *cough*) would be in the semis. This is a catastrophic mismanagement.

Drop Hart for Forster?

90 minutes of talksport sounds wonderful about right now

ROFL, this is unbelievably enjoyable. Just an absolute disaster from beginning to end, and Iceland fully deserved to win. Not flukey at all. England were just a horrible, jangled mess.

Back