• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

England could use a center midfielder capable of dictating play and controlling tempo and possession. This is turrrrrrrrible right now.

England could use a center midfielder capable of dictating play and controlling tempo and possession. This is turrrrrrrrible right now.

Cl-jNQBWAAAZlcV.jpg

English players look like they're just ready to begin Pre-season training. Continuing into the Euros would cut into that... :)

Hart has reached that special point in an Englishman's career where Liverpool will bid $40m for him and give him one more big payday before he heads off to MLS.

There's zero sense of urgency from the fighting John Olivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooney is an absolute disaster. He's been the worst player on the pitch.

They need to clone Rashford 10 times and sub all of them on. 3-2 in no time.

Iceland really should be up two or three. Every time they get into the final third, both teams have a brain fart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcnanananana (and Darke as well) need to get it through their skulls that England have done jack shit the last two decades. One of the greatest upsets of all time my arse!

Back