• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

actually, if you watched the game, you should have noticed that when they had the ball the Italians usually tried to attack quickly, it was the Germans who were content to pass the ball around the perimeter endlessly

actually, i did watch the game, and stand by my statement.

I was in Paris the last few days (not Euros related) - a friend of mine knows the head of the Iceland fan association and dragged us out last night to party with them. They couldn't fit in the giant bar/club they had booked, so just all spilled out all over the streets. This video is from 4:37am(!) ... they were still going strong. Fucking hell do vikings party HARD.

Iceland wasn't bad offensively. They created several good opportunities but only converted 2. But France shredded their defense. And for all the booing of Giroud, he had 2 good goals. I kinda like this French team. They just have to shore up their defense on set pieces. Really looking forward to France/Germany.

Leaving for Europe Wednesday and have a quick question: if I'm flying into Heathrow, then changing planes to fly to Barcelona, I won't have to go through customs again once I arrive in Barcelona, correct? Trying to arrange transportation from BCN airport and want to make sure I plan accordingly. Gracias.

So you're just laying over in Heathrow? In that case, you'd do customs in Barcelona but not London, IIRC.

So you're just laying over in Heathrow? In that case, you'd do customs in Barcelona but not London, IIRC.

Not really. We used miles to get to London; we are jumping on a Germanwings flight to Barcelona, so it's not a connection but rather an entirely different flight.

Leaving for Europe Wednesday and have a quick question: if I'm flying into Heathrow, then changing planes to fly to Barcelona, I won't have to go through customs again once I arrive in Barcelona, correct? Trying to arrange transportation from BCN airport and want to make sure I plan accordingly. Gracias.

The UK is not part of the Schengen Area (the UK has never really joined most of Europe on anything - it's an island off the shore of the continent that sometimes wants to be friends, but not too friendly), so you will most likely have to do passport and customs checks upon arriving in the UK and then again in Spain (depends exactly on how your connection works - you might not technically enter the UK at any point depending on the terminals involved).

The UK is not part of the Schengen Area (the UK has never really joined most of Europe on anything - it's an island off the shore of the continent that sometimes wants to be friends, but not too friendly), so you will most likely have to do passport and customs checks upon arriving in the UK and then again in Spain (depends exactly on how your connection works - you might not technically enter the UK at any point depending on the terminals involved).

Thanks.

Wales deserve this for messing up the juju and not wearing their undefeated home reds. Nobody is buying this ugly ass training kit Adidas.

Back