• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official UEFA Euro 2016 Thread

Damn that late Iceland winner against Austria. Portugal woulda been on the armageddon side otherwise

If there was any lingering doubts about how amazing it is that Wales have gotten this far, they've just brought on a League One player to rescue a semi-final.

So you're telling me there's a chance ?

iYVDJu.gif

Wales just hoping to catch Patricio napping. They could clearly use Ramsey in that midfield.

I feel like that was pretty harsh, but him having his hands in that position was dumb

Not sure why Germany isn't bringing on Sané to run at Evra who is already on a yellow and old and not having a great tournament to begin with. Instead it looks like they were calling Götze over.

I also would have preferred to see either Kimmich or Emre drop into central defense (the other on the right) instead of bringing on Mustafi, but whatever. You're down one to the home nation in a semi, go for it. Emre looked gassed anyway. Germany really needed an early goal when they were on top.

Is it bad that when the announcer said that Germany has only won twice in twelve visits to France, I immediately thought "World War 1 and World War 2?"

Back