• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake Forest vs. Villanova Game Thread - 1:30 ET ESPN2

These kinds of games are definitely teachable moments to show guys where they really are. Crawford is in no playing like a top guard in the conference much less ready for that next level.

He made one bad play. It was horrible, but Jesus.

He's averaging 7.7 assists versus 1.7 TOs coming into today.

Dinos looks improved on D. Arians has not found a defensive groove.

Game isn't over. Need to buckle down and get this thing in single digits with under 8 left.

Defensive rotations and rebounding are our 2 biggest issues. That means we have come a LOOOOOOONG way. I'm encouraged by what I've seen from this team the first 2 and a half games. Manning will hopefully get this defense rotating better as they get more experience playing with each other.

shooting clinic. they have not had a hand in their face. this one is way over. may as well go to a zone

Holy shit, can anyone on this team defend? Even at a slightly less than average level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of ball watching on the defensive end. Leading to slow rotations and poor rebounding.

The nova ball boys look like losers sprinting the chairs out onto the court during the timeouts. Why do they do that? Stupid.

We have very poor lateral foot speed at almost every single position.

Arians, Dinos, and Mitch are all a step too slow.

Really scary that we're shooting 53% from the field, 45% from 3, and 85% from the FT line and we're down almost 20.

They are the reigning national champions and are moving the ball better than in college today. They are better than us and playing a nearly perfect game. Shake their hand and go to the next game.

The way played today we would have beaten 90% of the teams in the nation. They aren't 90% of the teams.

Back