• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake Forest vs. Villanova Game Thread - 1:30 ET ESPN2

At least we survived the half. DM will make adjustments and all will be well. I wouldn't say most of those 3's were contested.

Their inside-out game makes those seem much more like a defensive breakdown than they really are. And Arians and Dinos look particularly helpless flailing out to contest them. But not much they can do about it because of their other defensive responsibilities.

Their inside-out game makes those seem much more like a defensive breakdown than they really are. And Arians and Dinos look particularly helpless flailing out to contest them. But not much they can do about it because of their other defensive responsibilities.

Nova has a beautiful offense. Makes us look bad, but they will make a lot of teams look bad this year.

Also, they are feasting on our over aggressiveness in the passing lanes own the perimeter.

Rebounding is my biggest concern at this point. Nova got dominated on the boards by Western Michigan and we are really struggling there.

I like we are only going 8 deep so far.

A C/C- 1st half.

We need Bryant to play 15+ minutes this half.

We should pound it whomever Jenkins is covering the first 3-6 times down the court to get his fourth foul.

Late to the game, but no points for Crawford in the first half??

nova only attempted 47 shots yesterday. They've already put it up 30 times today

We can compete. All I need to see. No one wins against a team hitting threes like this. Tough shots. They are just knocking them down. I like our team.

Back