• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake Forest vs. Villanova Game Thread - 1:30 ET ESPN2

You don't call the walk or push off in the lane on Nova and you call that foul on Keyshawn? What BS!!

these refs were doing a pretty good job for the most part the first 16 minutes, but they've been holy bad the last 4

Some bad calls against us there, but honestly only being down 10 is pretty big considering how fucking hot Nova was that half.

Down 10....really not a terrible half. Need to rebound better, and need to continue to work the ball into the post. Anytime Jenkins is in we need to attack him in the post and force him to defend. They hit 10-21 from three and most of those were contested.

Who wants to start the official career high watch this year? 27 for Hart. Already has 20.

Our rebounding is not good.

They have a 159 offensive efficiency against us. We have a 117 offensive efficiency ourselves.

Need to get some stops and one shot possessions.

Our man to man defense is not good and we're playing the best guard oriented team in the country, so a 10 point deficit is not terrible.

At least we survived the half. DM will make adjustments and all will be well. I wouldn't say most of those 3's were contested.

We have got some talent on this team. I feel good about our guys. Villanova was on fire that half.

Nova hit 10 3s, outreboonded Wake by 7, only committed 3 turnovers & Crawford barely played. I'm optimistic this can be a close game to the end.

We have to figure out a way to get Collins the ball on the block. Nova doing a great job denying the post, but there has to be a gap somewhere, they still only have 5 players.

Happy to only be down 10 the way that half went. We need to play closer defense. Mitoglou and a couple others give them 3 feet of space when they're on the 3-point line like they aren't an incredible shooting team. Rebounding is not good. Maybe we can have a second half against nova like our first half against utep and we pull it out. I doubt it though. We're lucky to only be down 10 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are getting outrebounded by a smaller team. That's just effort. Pick it up, gentlemen. Let's go.

quick possessions give the advantage to Nova, we need to work the ball around and make them defend the entire shot clock.

Back