• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake Forest vs. Villanova Game Thread - 1:30 ET ESPN2

have we stopped Nova on consecutive trips on defense yet? As I type we just did lol

I'd love to see how long Danny Manning's polo would look on a normal sized human.

I still like where we are. We haven't played perfect, but we are playing competitive basketball with a really good team. A few breaks go our way and we would be tied right now. Keep grinding deacs.

Today, 06:56 AM #14
Randolph Childress

RJKarl's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2011
I think the the key to the game is if we can pound the ball inside like the second half yesterday. Nova is not very big. If John and Dinos can get what bigs they do have in foul trouble, we'll have much better chance than trying to get into a three point shooting contest with a team that is loaded with three point shooters.

arians took at least seven steps before passing to Mitiglou. Looked very Dookish.

I like that 1-3-1 zone, but we need collins up top, and we have to get the rebound on the first miss. We have only given up a few open looks, and they have hit a lot of tough shots. Our defense isn't great, but we are playing better defense tonight than last night imo.

arians took at least seven steps before passing to Mitiglou. Looked very Dookish.

I actually watched his pivot foot, and he never moved it (from what I could see). He did shift back and forth a ton though....might have slid a hair.

We have to rebound better, Nova's guards much more active rebounding than ours are.

We need JC out there on the the top of the 1-3-1. Arians isn't long enough or quick enough to play there.

Back