• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs Army Game Thread

Yeah, I really don't see how we can win this game. Our offense isn't reliable enough to score on every drive which is apparently what it will have to do in order for us to win.

Maryland is suppose to be terrible but they are hanging with a highly rated WVU and I am not sure we could.

Yeah but this offense isn't comparable to any other we will see this year. Thankfully we don't have to play GT.

Aaaaaaand a stop. Finally.

anyone notice how old the raycom shot of wait chapel was? no homecoming stuff and the trees were huge...

Just checking in....but why do we keep scheduling these service academies that run the triple option that we've proven again and again to not be able to stop? Are we just trying to see every time if the NEXT time we'll figure it out?

yikes. just woke up out here (west coast). have the game on the xbox... how thankful should i be that i missed the first and most of the second quarter?

Yeah but this offense isn't comparable to any other we will see this year. Thankfully we don't have to play GT.

Aaaaaaand a stop. Finally.

Yeah but our defense has been bad against four different defenses now.

Nice punt by Price.

Back